Logical or technical problem in FM series! My proposal for this...

Mr.Football

In all FM series, most of the players under 23 or under 18 teams in clubs, have very low potential abilities. Only few players has high potential ability. For example in FM 2019 Merih Demiral(Juventus) had 120 potential ability but now in FM 21 he has more than 165. When i continue to play FM 19 and transfer Merih, he will never be a star player. This example can be increased a lot. We knew that,  lots of FM game players, play older versions. And if you think that; Lets transfer today stars in that versions, (according to their today performance) you will be upset. 

So my proposal is active potential abilities, as the current ability is today. All the players under 21 for example might have constant 150(or 130 :) potential ability, and by their work in trainings or getting chance in the matches, it will gets higher or lower...

I hope, I expressed my thoughts:) 

It's a nice idea but will be only good for players with high work rate professionalism etc.. A similar idea would be if (depending on their early career) the potential attribute could have a +/- 10-15-20.. but not more cause it would break the balance.. maybe 20 is a lot..

For example lets say we have an 18yo guy with 120 potential that goes near his full potential as he goes near his 20ish year because of random good choices of him and his club..

lets say that this player will be there forever as he grows up.. maybe an increase to 130 would be suffice to happen. Just an idea...

"For example lets say we have an 18yo guy with 120 potential that goes near his full potential as he goes near his 20ish year because of random good choices of him and his club."

First of all thank you for making a brain storm about it:)

Mine thought is just an idea to improve the game. When the player reaches his potential, it may be increase 5 points . 

Example: Player is 19 years old. His current ability is 119 and potential ability is 120. When his CA increase to 120, his potential will become 125... It can go until to his age 30... but some player who doesn't well train or he doesn't play in first team, his potential can be decrease at any age...

also when a player becomes 32 his potential ability must decrease too. Messi's potential was 200 maybe when he was 27 or 28 but not now...