Database/Nation rules aren't that big/complicated yet the editor is EXTREMELY slow.

RealSmokePL

Just what the title says, the database I'm working on is VERY slow despite a fairly good pc: 'GTX 1650' 'Ryzen 5 3600' '16 GB Ram DDR4 8x2'

It's honestly very unbearable, everything I try to change (or even click on) in the nation rules will freeze up for like 2-5 seconds!

FM runs normally with this database so I'm not sure why the editor is so slow when editing it (other files are normal).

The database only contains roughly 3300 changes and most of that is just setting division from extinct and adding regional divisions setting to clubs.

Also only 5 division (2 which are in the base game, 'Poland' btw):

1st Div - 16 teams, 18 after first season

2nd Div - 18 teams, still 18 after first season

3rd Div - 19 teams, 18 after first season

4th Div:

GR 1 - 18 Teams

GR 2 - 18 Teams

GR 3 - 18 Teams

GR 4 - 19 Teams, 18 after first season

5th Div - 16 groups, amount of teams vary from 8 to 18

The File:

X_Poland.fmf

While my database is about 4 times larger in terms of changes, I started experiencing that exact type of slow down in the past couple of days. It was moving very smoothly prior to that. I don't think it was an update though, as I'd already downloaded the most recent update like a week ago I think?

Depends if you are running full detail or other details in other countries . Go to preferences then details to adjust . More details give you better results and a more even game etc but it is slower . Also i found that the first year is the quickest but then mine slows down because its accumulating more info than the first years of game play . 

3 hours ago, alian62 said:

Depends if you are running full detail or other details in other countries . Go to preferences then details to adjust . More details give you better results and a more even game etc but it is slower . Also i found that the first year is the quickest but then mine slows down because its accumulating more info than the first years of game play . 

I meant the editor is slow editing this file not the game

Would like an answer on this too if anyone has it.

I have an issue where certain items duplicate randomly (club vision, rivals, liked/disliked people, etc) to where the number of changes gets pretty large...probably the cause of the slow down, but no idea why the changes randomly duplicate.

6 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Interesting, I did not get any editor updates lately, did any of you?

Nope, suddenly it just got faster, no pc updates either nor driver updates so I'm not sure what happened.