Help with India

dbrown6

Hello,

I hope someone can help me out. I am trying to make as accurate as possible Indian football pyramid.

Currently there are Indian Super League (a closed off league, which I have expanded for fun, as well as made it a long in it time frame aug to apr) and the Hero I-League (11-12 teams) on the first level of the pyramid.

The second level is made up of the Hero 2nd Division where only one can be promoted into the I-League. This is where it gets remarkably interesting. The clubs that form the Hero 2nd Division are the champions or runners up of their various State Leagues.

What happen is the State Leagues (Delhi, Bengal, Goa, Rajasthan etc) top division play their football between July/August to December. Then a selected team is chosen to go onto the 2nd division or I-League if they are ready there (so a state FA says yeah you can go or not, even if you do not win the league). Since both, the I-league and 2nd division run from January to March.

However, to make it simplified and easier I made only certain champions to fill into the 2nd division, with some runner’s ups. With the Hero I-League teams having B teams represent them in their state leagues.

So, it expands to 20 teams in total (although it should be 16 in real life)

·         Goa champions qualify.

·         Calcutta champions and runners up qualify.

·         Kerala champions qualify.

·         Bangalore champions and runners up qualify.

·         Delhi champions qualify.

·         Odisha champions qualify.

·         Mumbai champions and runners up qualify.

·         Punjab champions qualify.

·         Sikkim champions qualify.

·         Mizoram champions qualify.

·         Chennai champions qualify.

·         Nagland champions qualify.

·         Kashmir champions qualify.

·         The other leagues in the state leagues set up, do not seem to have teams going onto represent them into the 2nd division. So they just finish

The problem I am having, is despite the champions or runners up qualifying for the league, the hero 2nd division in its second yeah, can seem to find the clubs. Despite the setting saying, find the clubs qualified from the Indian state leagues.

I have attached my fmf file.

Please any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Edited by dbrown6
updated file