Belgium corrupting my save files?

Nearly finished an American pro/rel database, and one of my testers found their save files were getting corrupted when loading a bunch of leagues and nationalities. I was able to narrow this down to find out that if you start a save with extra players from Belgium, or the Belgian leagues, that you can not load the save after you quit and try to open the save.

I haven't edited a single thing that has to do with Belgium. Can someone take a look at my XML or poke around otherwise and help me figure out why this is happening?

Here is the link to download: https://gofile.io/d/LhBNch

Make sure you load the American leagues all the way to the lowest level (USASA Lower Leagues).

We've done some further testing with this, and it appears that it may be an issue with certain players.

After creating saves with different combinations of Belgian leagues and players added, it seems whenever players are added specifically from the following teams the save file becomes corrupted:
Mechelen
Genk
Anderlecht
Zulte Waregem
Excel Mouscron
Kortrijk
Sint-Truiden
Eupen
Cercle Brugge
Oostende
Waasland-Beveren

My testers and I are going to continue trying to figure this out, but if anyone knows what could be causing this please feel free to let me know!

For anyone following this, we were able to narrow down that the issue was a single staff member: Frank Dauwen on Beerschot. Once his contract was removed, it resolved the issue.

If anyone's got any thoughts or info about why that may have happened, that'd be nice. Otherwise, good talk everyone :lol:

On 07/04/2021 at 23:52, HurricaneMan6 said:

For anyone following this, we were able to narrow down that the issue was a single staff member: Frank Dauwen on Beerschot. Once his contract was removed, it resolved the issue.

If anyone's got any thoughts or info about why that may have happened, that'd be nice. Otherwise, good talk everyone :lol:

A - That's weird

B - How'd you manage to figure that out and how many hours did it take?!?!?!

C - I'm removing his contract with Pre-Game Editor just to be safe, and also...just because!  

Edited by DominicForza
added info

6 hours ago, DominicForza said:

A - That's weird

B - How'd you manage to figure that out and how many hours did it take?!?!?!

C - I'm removing his contract with Pre-Game Editor just to be safe, and also...just because!  

Just process of elimination. Not as long as it sounds - once we narrowed down to Europe, the time to load each DB to the point where you save was pretty short. All we had to do was save, quit to start, and try to reload to see if it worked.