Training position without controlling training

By default Yusuf Demir is set to train for the AMC role. I want to train him as IW. But my assistant manager controls training because I don’t like doing that. Is it possible to train specific positions without I have to take control of the training ?

14 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

By default Yusuf Demir is set to train for the AMC role. I want to train him as IW. But my assistant manager controls training because I don’t like doing that. Is it possible to train specific positions without I have to take control of the training ?

If you play him in the position that you want, he will eventually learn it.

1 hour ago, CARRERA said:

You have to take over training, at least for the players you specifically want to train something else

But taking over the training, does this mean I have to set up training schedules for him or what does this “taking over” actually mean. ?

19 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

But taking over the training, does this mean I have to set up training schedules for him or what does this “taking over” actually mean. ?

No, its just setting up his individual training, including Positional training and if you wish additional fokus on attributes. everything else including workload can be still left at your co-trainers disposal 

42 minutes ago, CARRERA said:

No, its just setting up his individual training, including Positional training and if you wish additional fokus on attributes. everything else including workload can be still left at your co-trainers disposal 

So I literally just have to click “take over individual training for a month” and the I have to do nothing else?

1 hour ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

So I literally just have to click “take over individual training for a month” and the I have to do nothing else?

yep, either that until he lgot the positional familarity or you can take over the training for that player generally

37 minutes ago, TheGrimWombat said:

There are two options to training. General training and individual training.

Give your assistant 'General Training' And keep individual training to yourself

But i dont want to have anything to do with setting up training schedules.?

So if I take over indvidual training, will the players still be trained without me setting up any schedules? I have never been involved in setting up any training sessions and don’t want to have anything to do with that.