More advanced metrics and better graph

NFLFM

Firstly sorry for my english, not my native language and sorry if this subject was already done but I find it important in a way.

We see more and more that it is in the media, on the social networks, on sites and specialized podcast an appetite for the advanced metrics and data and if effectively fm 21 made a step, I would like that on the 22 it is even more significant

first of all that the data already present should be better quantified, I find that we already have quite a lot of stats but that it is necessary to search by itself and that it is not always very ergonomic or impossible to find sometimes. It would be nice in this case to add several graphs by player, team and competition to compare and with several filters, in the presentation a bit like the table of the collective xG but for the players and with the stats (even if it would also be interesting to have other collective table for other stat)
I saw a topic here able to produce this satisfactorily with a third party software so I guess it's not impossible to do, this one :

Also the improvement of some stat related to the match engine notably the key tackles, a separation of the offensive and defensive headers, to be able to see the npxG (non penalty xG) because we know it the penalties can distort the stat.

To finish, add even more stat, football manager being a game conducive to that especially since most of them don't watch full matches and many are passionate about tactics and data.

So it would be logical to add expected assist, the counterpart of xG.
But also a very important element especially at the time of the closing down/gegenpress would be to quantify the number of pressure, pressure gained and pressure in the last third, individually but also collectively if possible with this data we could know for example if a player would make the efforts but also at what intensity and height the opposing team close down.

It would be very interesting to see the psxG aka post shot expected goals https://www.footballcritic.com/features/post-shot-expected-goals-what-is-it-and-why-is-it-different-from-expected-goalsc/773

Especially interesting to finally have more precise data for the goalkeepers much more telling than the clean sheet or xG conceded without context

Finally because I know it's been long, more detail that could help given the number of teams that try to play from the back, instead of just seeing the number of successful passes or % without knowing if it makes the ball go forward or not, it would be interesting to have the progressive passes and the passes going into the last third, the same for the dribbles, the dribble stat per game being limited it would be nice to see the progressive dribbles (meters gained by the dribble) as well as the dribbles in the last third

I think I've talked enough about the new stats that fascinate more and more the general public and even more the fans of football manager but the most important is not to add these stats but to quantify them well and to have access to nice and clear graphs allowing to be even more sharp in the analysis and the elaboration of transfer window

Edited by NFLFM