I can just keep milking out of Ter Stegen

I know the AI does silly things, but a 2 year contract for an absolute star signing? And a goalie to boot? Bloody hell what went wrong there?! Think real life Ter Stegen wants to have a talk with his virtual agent, he's doing a much better job than his current one! :lol:

2 hours ago, francis#17 said:

What I want to know is what keeper did you have that was outperforming Ter Stegnen. He was playing excellently for you.

And for Juve! 25 clean sheets in 38 matches, 5 POM and 7.44 average rating might be the highest I've ever seen on a keeper.. 

8 hours ago, Freakiie said:

I know the AI does silly things, but a 2 year contract for an absolute star signing? And a goalie to boot? Bloody hell what went wrong there?! Think real life Ter Stegen wants to have a talk with his virtual agent, he's doing a much better job than his current one! :lol:

A 2 year contract for an £100m signing looks like one for the bug reports tbh

18 hours ago, francis#17 said:

What I want to know is what keeper did you have that was outperforming Ter Stegnen. He was playing excellently for you.

Yes he was excellent, only thing is he was not getting younger, and I'm all about teenagers. And guess who else replaced him lol

20210413215805_1.thumb.jpg.482439e1aa2015755c5966aa690dfe47.jpg

Edited by catennacio

19 hours ago, Freakiie said:

I think so too. I've done that with a few more players, but Stegen by far gave me the best ROI =))

3 hours ago, catennacio said:

I think so too. I've done that with a few more players, but Stegen by far gave me the best ROI =))

Did they only give him a 2 year contract? Or did something ele happen like a mutual termination or something?

9 hours ago, francis#17 said:

Did they only give him a 2 year contract? Or did something ele happen like a mutual termination or something?

don't know, he just popped up when I searched for expering contracts, so I got him again. If I had to guess, that was what they gave him. He performed really well for them, but AI thought he was too old to be given a longer contract =)) Apparently age is different for GKs.