How to play more than one match a day in the same stadium

joaquin87

Hi,

Is there any way to schedule more than one game in the same stadium? (in differents time, obviously)

In one of my competitions, many teams share the same stadium. All matches are scheduled on different days, even with days apart

Edited by joaquin87

Event though at times FM can miraculously allow you to manage two matches in the same day even if they're on either side of the planet, I've never seen FM allow a stadium to host multiple matches per day. For example Milan and Inter share the same stadium IRL, but they do not share the same stadium in FM: there is both a Giuseppe Meazza stadium and a separate San Siro in FM. That's how they work around that limitation. Maybe you could consider it: even if it's not very realistic, that's how SI officially does it.

editor_2021-04-14_06-39-02.thumb.png.2b4d0cb09f3514fb24537e438ccd7c78.png

Other than that, good luck with your Argentinian lower leagues db. I've often considered managing somewhere remote like Ushuaia, but all the databases I had found had some quirks to them and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I hope it works out for you. :)

Edited by Xavier Lukhas

The funny part is that the Italian FA and the city of Milan would never allow two games at the same for Inter and AC Milan. I think the two names is more because both team name the stadium different.

I have managed to get more than one game a day in a stadium working in international cups, so that workstyle should be doable in competition as well. Since all your teams play in the same stadium it should work as the game can be set to home for all games anyway.

Can you post/send the file?