My B Team hasn't registered any players for its league season

DezyNev

I'm in my second season on the game, managing Red Bull Salzburg and my B team (FC Liefering) haven't registered any players in my B team squad and won't/can't play any first team players I make available either.

I only noticed this a few games into the season and I'm now a third of the way through the season and my B team has lost every game its played because it is having to field a full team of greyed out players. I can't click on the players they play, they seem to have just been generated so that my team doesn't forfeit games, although it might as well do. This is hindering the development of my B team players and none of the fringe players in my first team can gain match fitness. I'm not inside a transfer window so can't try register players myself. My B team players get picked if I arrange a friendly for them so why weren't they registered for the league? This issue didn't occur in my first season. 

Why is this happening? Is it a bug? Did my B team manager forget to register any players or did I need to somehow do it (My B team manager is responsible for all B team affairs in the responsibilities tab)? I did wonder if for some reason the players needed registering for my first team squad but as I said, even the first team players I make available can't play for the B team either.

I've tried to upload my save file to the SI Cloud, I don't know if I did it correctly but if I did it should be called "James Smith - FC RB Salzburg.fm". If not you will need to re-explain how I am supposed to upload the file. Thanks.

I'm now in February (after the next registration window) and FC Liefering are playing the players in their squad so the bug has fixed itself at the moment. I'm still curious as to why it happened in the first place though if someone could look into it? Thanks

On 20/04/2021 at 10:53, Luke Hume said:

Hey @DezyNev

Happy to take a look at your save file, please upload one before the bug solved itself. 

Details here: https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support 

Hi Luke,

I've accidentally saved over the separate file with the registration bug. And my B team have been relegated to a division I can't load so I don't know if the same problem has occurred this season as I can't see any of their league fixtures. I did try to upload my save file on the 13th April, when I posted this issue. I dragged my save file into the box on the SI cloud, did that not work? I didn't understand what else I was supposed to do (I didn't find the help section very helpful either for uploading save files), sorry.