1 places vs 2 places after group

Kleyo

I have some competitions with group phase and after this is cup round. I have everything set, working correct only have problem with set mapping for teams based on places from group phase.

For example, I have 4 group and want that 1 place from group A could draw 2 places teams from group B, C, D. Then 1 place from group B draw 2 places teams from group A, C, D.

How to set this? I try lots of options but don't have idea how make this.

I found solutions :)

1. Go to first cup stage after group, then click: Teams. You probably have set Get Qualified Teams From Stage, (number stage), (name of cup stage). Then you should set Seeding Method: All teams get the same  seeding, Seeding To Give Teams = 0, and above this you have: Top Position and Bottom Position, set in both 0.

2. Duplicate this rule and change: Seeding To Give Teams = 1, and above this you have: Top Position and Bottom Position, set in both 1.

3. Go to Rounds of this Stage, you could see Valid Cup Draw Rules, click on this. Add rule: Place Seedings Together: Seeding 1 = 0, Seeding 2 = 1. Also good is to set: Keep Teams From Same Previous Group Apart.
edi2.thumb.jpg.36aa92b44398b6a5603289f4682f53aa.jpg

edi1.thumb.jpg.0e5b2c66df8d06b67bb859740c3e1ffc.jpg

Now winners of groups plays with runners-up :)

can do it with cup tie mappings and "team mappings from previous stage" as well, i.e. set Group A first as 0, group A second as 1, group B first as 2, group B second as 3. Then the second round fixtures would be 0 vs 2, 1 vs 3 etc (extrapolate for more groups)