[Suggestion] Revert 'swap possition' feature to how it worked in previous versions

I remember that a few versions ago when you would tell a player to swap position with another player you would have to go to the other player and tell him to swap position with the first player too. Somewhere in the last 2-3 version of the game you guys changed that and now when you tell a player to swap position with another player, the ladder will get the option filled automatically. You could see that as a logical improvement, except its not! Why ? Because it limits your tactical creativity. 

I like total football and I try to replicate that in the game as much as possible, one thing I used to do to create constant movement on the pitch is to tell the players to swap positions a lot. I usually play a 4-3-3 where I would tell the front 3 players to swap positions among them:

AML (swap with ST) - ST (swap with AMR) - AMR (swap with AML)

This was working wonderfully, sadly your "improvements" shut it down and now it's no longer possible to do this. 

This is a simulation game, in real life you could tell the players whatever you want them to do, you can have crazy ideas and try to revolutionize the football game. I find it really annoying and strange that whenever I try to think outside the box and try something different I keep getting shut down by the game. Why on earth can't I tell my fullbacks to swap positions among them ?! Just because nobody did it in real life, doesn't mean nobody will ever do it. And of course I can already manually do it during a match but I just don't understand why am I not allowed to automate it since the option is already there for other positions... 

Edited by Guest