Suggestions for Series X Version

AxelStone

I have a few suggestions for making the game feel more like the full PC version. Obviously there's always going to be a disparity between the two, but the added processing power should make these suggestions very viable:

1) The ability to add leagues mid-save.

This is a no-brainer, it's very frustrating that this isn't already available. It causes a lot of problems selling players when you can't expand your database. 

2) Player Interaction

Having the ability to talk to your player is a very important part of the FM experience. Understandably, the Mobile version is limited but this should not apply to the Console version. 

3) No More Obviously Scripted Injuries

Of course microtransactions are a part of the landscape of gaming now, that does not mean it has to be pushed in your face. Injuries of 3-5 days occurring just before a game that's 2-3 days away is not a coincidence. On my current save it happens 50+ times per season. It is not realistic, when realism is what everyone expects of FM and why it garners such a fan base. 

4) Controller Shortcuts

I think this would be a welcome addition. Why not have multi-button shortcuts available for a console version of the game? LB+Y to go on holiday, LT+A for quicksave. Makes sense to me! 

Of all of these, I think adding leagues mid-save has to be my top addition. It would make the game much better straight away. 

Edited by AxelStone

PLEASE implement the full version of fm2022 to the series X console.

we need the full version of football manager 2022 for the Xbox series X. I can understand the touch version to be for the vanilla xbox's, but to play the touch version on the Xbox series X is half the game. Also, we should have at least had mouse support with the 2021 touch version on xbox. It's just so slow with Xbox controller compared to a mouse.