Captains

Might be  abit of a silly question, but i cant seem to see who is captain on a particular match day. When i go on a teams match player ratings there used to be a little (c) icon next to their name now I cant seem to see it anymore. Anyone know how to help?

The game will work its way down the list of captains that you have chosen at the start of the season and select them in order if they are in the starting 11.  If none are selected, the game will select the player in the starting 11 with the best attribute for leadership and allocate him as captain and you get an information flash to advise you when you submit the team.  At this point , also, I think that you can change the chosen player

20 minutes ago, FrazT said:

The game will work its way down the list of captains that you have chosen at the start of the season and select them in order if they are in the starting 11.  If none are selected, the game will select the player in the starting 11 with the best attribute for leadership and allocate him as captain and you get an information flash to advise you when you submit the team.  At this point , also, I think that you can change the chosen player

I meant for other teams mostly, this is FM20 you could always see who was captain by the (C) icon, can't seem to find it in FM21.image.thumb.png.179fb413fea8bc040b6a0e18093423f5.png