[FM21] UEFA Revival 1.3 - 31/05/2021 - European Super League, FIFA Club World Cup, Oceania and much more!

3 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Thanks for the info!! Tried to sort it but it's not working for me. I must be doing something wrong. Maybe im not so good at the editor after all lol. Any chance you can do this for me when you get some spare time. Thanks

Yeah I'll try and help you along when I get some free time.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Carlito,

I am trying to create an Old School DB for the European Club Competitions. I am trying to follow what you did in your UEFA Revival files but I keep encountering the following problem:

It keeps showing me this error message: 
Champions' Cup - Total Number Of Teams entered for this Competition (0) is different to the number set in the cup (37)

What do I need to do?

On 15/07/2021 at 20:16, paracoolo said:

So I saw that in the uefa revival 43, teams that win the national cup dont qualify to the uefa cup why?

It was easier to put the competition together just going on league position as there were only a handful of cup winners and runners-up that qualify at the time. It would have led to inconsistencies given that the top 6 teams in each nation more often than not win the cup or finish runner-up.

On 16/07/2021 at 15:47, Duke_Thanos96 said:

Hello Carlito,

I am trying to create an Old School DB for the European Club Competitions. I am trying to follow what you did in your UEFA Revival files but I keep encountering the following problem:

It keeps showing me this error message: 
Champions' Cup - Total Number Of Teams entered for this Competition (0) is different to the number set in the cup (37)

What do I need to do?

This may be a problem with the ranking level info for the competition (the ranking section near the bottom of the list). Where necessary I just bulked up the numbers of the first round until the error went away.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/07/2021 at 06:43, paracoolo said:

the uefa first round appears like a final in fm21 idk why even the questions asked by the press are about winning a silverware...   ( uefa revival 43)

I've noticed the same thing but I think it's a bug. There isn't anything set in the editor to my knowledge that would label the round as a final.

4 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

I've noticed the same thing but I think it's a bug. There isn't anything set in the editor to my knowledge that would label the round as a final.

hello dude so anyways do you have plans to make FM 22 UEFA Revival right

Hello guys, I started a new game with the UEFA Revab 51 but as I can see the new champions league format starts immediately from the first season(2021).

Is there another file or a way to make it start like irl on 2024?

3 hours ago, zois92 said:

Hello guys, I started a new game with the UEFA Revab 51 but as I can see the new champions league format starts immediately from the first season(2021).

Is there another file or a way to make it start like irl on 2024?

There currently isn't a version where it starts in 2024.

Just downloaded and about to start a new save.  I believe this is what they call in the business, a "game changer". \\\

Having now downloaded. I see that some files have "Europa League" and "Uefa Cup" together/ What's the point of that? 

Edited by maw112278

On 04/08/2021 at 00:20, maw112278 said:

Just downloaded and about to start a new save.  I believe this is what they call in the business, a "game changer". \\\

Having now downloaded. I see that some files have "Europa League" and "Uefa Cup" together/ What's the point of that? 

Thanks a lot. Hope you enjoy your new save.

The files containing the UEFA Cup and Europa League together was a request which I thought was an interesting concept. With there being so many different options available I figured it couldn't hurt to include that one.

Hey, this is a nice work, now that CONCACAF-CONMEBOL works with CWC i dont know if this "combo" of files work: 

"UEFA Revival - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL 1A, UEFA Revival - FIFA Club World Cup 1C, UEFA Revival 04" is this ok right? i read the notes file and i think i understand it right?

16 hours ago, NathanaelEKH said:

Hey, this is a nice work, now that CONCACAF-CONMEBOL works with CWC i dont know if this "combo" of files work: 

"UEFA Revival - CONCACAF-CONMEBOL 1A, UEFA Revival - FIFA Club World Cup 1C, UEFA Revival 04" is this ok right? i read the notes file and i think i understand it right?

Use Club World Cup file 1A. All "A" files are compatible with any UEFA file which contains the Europa League without the UEFA Cup :thup:

That way you should prevent any duplicate history.

3 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Use Club World Cup file 1A. All "A" files are compatible with any UEFA file which contains the Europa League without the UEFA Cup :thup:

hey dude will you have an plans about doing UEFA Revival in FM 22

in FM 22 i hear some rumors that Woman football is gonna added in FM 22

15 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

but file 1a from world cup doesn´t not have compatibility with concacaf-conmebol merge right?

On 07/08/2021 at 05:02, NathanaelEKH said:

but file 1a from world cup doesn´t not have compatibility with concacaf-conmebol merge right?

You're right - if youre also loading the Conacaf-Conmebol merger then you should load CWC 1B. Version 1 of the CWC is quite simple so doesn't draw teams from the Europe League/ UEFA Cup. 

On 07/08/2021 at 05:02, NathanaelEKH said:

That's correct, my mistake. I had a brain fart lol.

So with the files you're using it would be CWC 1D, which is compatible with the Europa League and CC-Merger 1A and 2A.

Sorry about that. I've noticed that my file guide is slightly different to L55DS' file guide. Mine has it down as file CWC 1D.

Edited by Carlito85

On 08/08/2021 at 18:55, maw112278 said:

I’m not sure if you’ve heard of the new competition format for the 2026 World Cup. 3FB5130C-A981-4080-B4ED-518F58503F67.thumb.png.17864cf07f42bc9ebe413b3f20384ada.png87FB987C-34B2-4A1A-BA4D-E19EB5B9F4B0.thumb.png.95333aeead0590b5cc332d4ab80ec859.png

Have you ever thought of making something in regards to this development? 

I'll make a note of this and keep it as a possibility for FM22 :thup:

@HugoLazgo12 Yes I'll be bringing the project back for FM22 mate.

I'll make a note of this and keep it as a possibility for FM22 :thup:

@HugoLazgo12 Yes I'll be bringing the project back for FM22 mate.

hey dude maybe you should do away goals remove from any uefa revivals from FM 21

UEFA Remove them Away goals and scraped them in order just to give more extra time and penalties

What you've done is great but it's a real shame you can't see your club and nation UEFA coefficients om the game so you can track your country to see if it is going up or down. It would also make it better if it would tell you during the season your team has qualified for the UEFA Cup ect instead of having to wait for the new season to start. I also think for the Europea Conference options it would be better to have a Europea Conferenece 2 instead of the Cup Winners Cup. I hope this message hasn't offended anyone I know a lot of work has been put into this. It's just a suggestion for how we can do things better in future.

On 15/08/2021 at 04:37, MJB1986 said:

What you've done is great but it's a real shame you can't see your club and nation UEFA coefficients om the game so you can track your country to see if it is going up or down. It would also make it better if it would tell you during the season your team has qualified for the UEFA Cup ect instead of having to wait for the new season to start. I also think for the Europea Conference options it would be better to have a Europea Conferenece 2 instead of the Cup Winners Cup. I hope this message hasn't offended anyone I know a lot of work has been put into this. It's just a suggestion for how we can do things better in future.

Thanks. No offense taken. I'm always open to new ideas.

There are over 50 different options available so you can choose whether or not to play with the UEFA Europa Conference League or the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup if you want more of a retro feel.

On 16/08/2021 at 13:07, anitamui said:

Are you Planning to make "FIFA Revived",I.e. rolling back the national team competitions in the style of UEFA Revival?

It's definitely something that has been looked at with the last update. Myself and L55DS have covered a lot of the older Club World Cup formats and that's gradually led to some older/custom World Cup formats. It could be a help with the issue of the 2022 World Cup being played mid-season as well.

On 11/08/2021 at 15:07, HugoLazgo12 said:

hey dude maybe you should do away goals remove from any uefa revivals from FM 21

UEFA Remove them Away goals and scraped them in order just to give more extra time and penalties

I'll be doing that for a new file once I get back into editing. It'll be some time in the near future as I've been really swamped over the last month.

Edited by Carlito85

There are over 50 different options available so you can choose whether or not to play with the UEFA Europa Conference League or the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup if you want more of a retro feel.

It's definitely something that has been looked at with the last update. Myself and L55DS have covered a lot of the older Club World Cup formats and that's gradually led to some older/custom World Cup formats. It could be a help with the issue of the 2022 World Cup being played mid-season as well.

I'll be doing that for a new file once I get back into editing. It'll be some time in the near future as I've been really swamped over the last month.

hey can you do an alternate format from 2021 on CL,EL And ECL

EL could have 48 teams with 8 groups with 6 teams and could have play on GS in October until December

and ECL been having Straight knockout rounds like UEFA Cup instead of having group stage too early

• 3 months later...

Hope we will see a FM2022 as well. I always use the UEFA Revival 28 version every edition! Because then I have no Financial Fair Play and I can edit to have more teams of a country in a competition. Love this and hope we see this next edition as well!

Edited by nijode999

12 hours ago, paracoolo said:

The Uefa Revival 58 made a big issue to my save, Barcelona playing Uefa cl and Uefa cup. I don't know how to fix it. Please help me.

and also, when I load the save, it doesnt show the last winner which is sevilla...

On 25/11/2021 at 16:25, nijode999 said:

Hope we will see a FM2022 as well. I always use the UEFA Revival 28 version every edition! Because then I have no Financial Fair Play and I can edit to have more teams of a country in a competition. Love this and hope we see this next edition as well!

I'll be working on a FM22 conversion through December. I'm hoping to get the first version (even if it's just a bare bones copy/paste) released in time for Christmas, but with how erratic the editor has been over the last year or 2 it may be early-mid January at the latest.

On 28/11/2021 at 09:40, paracoolo said:

The Uefa Revival 58 made a big issue to my save, Barcelona playing Uefa cl and Uefa cup. I don't know how to fix it. Please help me.

On 28/11/2021 at 21:44, paracoolo said:

and also, when I load the save, it doesnt show the last winner which is sevilla...

Are you using any other custom files with this? I'll try and look into it but I'll be starting work on the FM22 version through December so I'll not have much spare time to cover issues in FM21.

It would be amazing if the Fifa Club World Cup files could be created for FM22 and if there was a fourth tier European tournament created for FM22 similar to the Europa Conference but for the top leagues it would be if you finish 8th and for the lower leagues if would be 5th to 7th.

8 horas atrás, MJB1986 disse:

It would be amazing if the Fifa Club World Cup files could be created for FM22 and if there was a fourth tier European tournament created for FM22 similar to the Europa Conference but for the top leagues it would be if you finish 8th and for the lower leagues if would be 5th to 7th.

So Intertoto League from winners going to europa league and losers get to Conference League right

9 hours ago, HugoLazgo12 said:

So Intertoto League from winners going to europa league and losers get to Conference League right

No, I was more meaning that there's a 4th tier of a European tournament and to qualify from a top division like Spain or England you have to finish 8th and if your in a lower league like wales it would be the top 5 to 7 that can qualify for this tournament. The teams that lose the final round in the Europa Conference will enter the Europa Conference 2. We could then make the super cup into a league at a set venue and the winner of the league, wins the Super Cup.

There just ideas and it would probably be very hard to make.

11 hours ago, MJB1986 said:

No, I was more meaning that there's a 4th tier of a European tournament and to qualify from a top division like Spain or England you have to finish 8th and if your in a lower league like wales it would be the top 5 to 7 that can qualify for this tournament. The teams that lose the final round in the Europa Conference will enter the Europa Conference 2. We could then make the super cup into a league at a set venue and the winner of the league, wins the Super Cup.

There just ideas and it would probably be very hard to make.

It could be that way in a couple of the files I've made already, such as files #41 and #42 where the UEFA Cup and Cup Winners' Cup are included alongside the Europa League and Europa Conference League.

Edited by Carlito85

44 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

It could be that way in a couple of the files I've made already, such as files #41 and #42 where the UEFA Cup and Cup Winners' Cup are included alongside the Europa League and Europa Conference League.

I know it's a stupid question but would it be possible to make it where in order of top tier competitions it's the Champions League, Europa League, Europa Conference, UEFA Cup and then the Cup winners Cup. The same qualifications apply for the top 3 but for the UEFA and Cup Winners Cup they just go to teams that finish furtherdown in the league? Is it also possible to make where if you win the UEFA Cup for example and don't win anything else and finish lower in your league, you qualify for the Europa Conference League and so on with the different tournaments like if you win the Europa League you automatically qualify for the Champions League? Or would these things be too difficult to do?

8 hours ago, MJB1986 said:

I know it's a stupid question but would it be possible to make it where in order of top tier competitions it's the Champions League, Europa League, Europa Conference, UEFA Cup and then the Cup winners Cup. The same qualifications apply for the top 3 but for the UEFA and Cup Winners Cup they just go to teams that finish furtherdown in the league? Is it also possible to make where if you win the UEFA Cup for example and don't win anything else and finish lower in your league, you qualify for the Europa Conference League and so on with the different tournaments like if you win the Europa League you automatically qualify for the Champions League? Or would these things be too difficult to do?

The order in which you set up the competitions in the seeding page is the order they will be given to teams in the league table, i.e. Champions League (1-4), Europa League (5-6), Conference League (7) etc. These can be moved around freely in the seeding page to your liking.

If you want the UEFA Cup winner to qualify for the Conference League you can set that in the rules for the final of the UEFA Cup, and also set a rule in the Conference League to grab the previous winner.

37 minutes ago, Carlito85 said:

The order in which you set up the competitions in the seeding page is the order they will be given to teams in the league table, i.e. Champions League (1-4), Europa League (5-6), Conference League (7) etc. These can be moved around freely in the seeding page to your liking.

If you want the UEFA Cup winner to qualify for the Conference League you can set that in the rules for the final of the UEFA Cup, and also set a rule in the Conference League to grab the previous winner.

Thanks so much for your advice! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/11/2021 at 15:25, Carlito85 said:

I'll be working on a FM22 conversion through December. I'm hoping to get the first version (even if it's just a bare bones copy/paste) released in time for Christmas, but with how erratic the editor has been over the last year or 2 it may be early-mid January at the latest.

Thanks will look forward to the release :D

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/01/2022 at 18:42, nijode999 said:

Any ETA we can expect a new version? Can't wait to re-use UEFA Revival 28 hahaha

I've been quite busy lately but I'm hoping to get the first version out (which will be a port of the last update from FM21) for January 31st. From there I'll be looking into adding a few additions throughout the rest of the season.

Edited by Carlito85

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/01/2022 at 16:53, HugoLazgo12 said:

Hey Carlitos85 anyways

when UEFA And FIFA Revival in FM 22 will be release

I'm still working on getting everything ready. I was hoping to have it ready by today but I'm gonna have to push it back slightly so I can make sure everything is ready and working.

1 hora atrás, Carlito85 disse:

I'm still working on getting everything ready. I was hoping to have it ready by today but I'm gonna have to push it back slightly so I can make sure everything is ready and working.

anyways so this thing will be released in next month or maybe march

so i was wonder if you gonna to do another format of ECL and EL from 2021-2024

21 hours ago, palmamiguel92 said:

@Carlito85hey bud! I was toying around with the editor and seems like we are gonna have problems with runner-ups this year again :D unless you already found a way to counter that

Was that for the Europa League winner going into the Champions League? I've been using a version containing the UEFA Cup for my own save but so far I haven't experienced any issues with the runner-up so fingers crossed there won't be any hiccups with the first release :thup:

On 31/01/2022 at 18:05, HugoLazgo12 said:

anyways so this thing will be released in next month or maybe march

so i was wonder if you gonna to do another format of ECL and EL from 2021-2024

I'll just be focusing on porting everything from FM21 over for the first release before I start working on any potential new additions. I have some notes from suggestions I took on board before FM22 was released.

Edited by Carlito85

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 19/08/2021 at 17:05, Carlito85 said:

Hey Carlito85!

This UEFA revival is one fantastic piece of work. Props to you and thank you for creating a fantastic tool.

I was wondering if you had a file lying around, which is somewhat less complex than what all the people here are asking for? I was hoping to start a save with just the Cup Winners Cup brought back from the ashes. I am playing FM21 still.

So we have the UCL and the EL when the game starts, and then in the 2021-2022 season the conference league is added. I was wondering if there was any way to add the CWC starting from 21/22 season (same as the CL), or perhaps the season after that? I just want the vanilla game + the CWC with no other tweaks. I just love that competition so much. A 4-way Super Cup would also be awesome, but i really don't care about it that much. 

I went through all the files and no. 6 is close, but there is no conference league and there is the Intertoto cup. Some later file (49 or 50) is pretty darn close, but it has also the UEFA cup and the Intertoto cup. I'd be willing to work on that one if you give me a tip on how to delete the cups i do not need, and change the start date? :)

Would appreciate any help you can give me. 

Respect

• 4 weeks later...

Since the editor verifies it with no issues, I've been running your files from last year on FM22. Well, "no issues" is kind of subjective since the UEFA Cup is now called the Mexican fourth division group XV or something, but whatever. What I'm wondering is this: in the version I'm using (I believe it's UEFA 30), the game seems to treat the UEFA Cup as a higher competition than the Cup Winners' Cup, meaning in year one Barcelona and PSG (for example) are taken to the UEFA Cup and the cup winners' cup has a decidedly low tier feel (with Austrian and Danish teams playing in the final). Will moving the competitions' qualification slots around in the seeding table under continental rules fix this?

Edited by woow123

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...