ability to change role stat highlights to whatever role you want/need to see

tetzki

are we ever getting a feature to change role stat highlights to whatever we want/need? i'm tired of seeing thousands of poachers and target men when i just want to see the highlights as pf or cf or something

Screenshot_20210502-195903.png.45d89934d3d5992337d38678da1812f8.png

like maybe we can tap the role on this screen (target man) and then there will be choices to choose from and then the highlighted stats change depending on what we selected

On 02/05/2021 at 20:32, robertmembury said:

If you go to the main menu, somewhere under the settings I found that you could change the highlighted stats from their preferred to their trained role

that only works if you have the player on your team / already training it, i want the highlights on the players that ARE NOT YET on my team

On 04/05/2021 at 18:13, passenger58 said:

I think the OP is asking to be able to search for players by role. Is that right?

nope you're wrong, in the picture, the player's role is target man with highlights on aerial/shooting/movement/strength, i want to be able to change that role into something else (let's say complete forward) and then the stat highlights will change so that i can view his stats at that role, and i want to be able to do that for players that are not yet in my team like the one in my picture

• 2 months later...