2nd & International Favoured Numbers & Staff Tendencies

LBall94_

2nd & International Favoured Numbers - Pretty straight forward in FM Pre Game Editor under players favoured number I think there should be 2 more options of 2nd & International Favoured Numbers. Eg. Whenever Xavi & Iniesta Played for Barcelona Xavi was #6 & Iniesta was #8 but when they played for Spain it was Xavi #8 & Iniesta #6 so that would be their favoured International Numbers. For 2nd Favoured Number my example would be David Beckham where he would want #23 but if it was not available he would take #32 like he did at AC Milan & PSG. Also with Renato Sanches, wanted #85 but wasn't allowed it at Bayern or Swansea so took #35. Its the little details that go along away for me. I've been asking for this for multiple years now so hopefully you can add this for FM22.

Numbers - I also think you should be able to change numbers in the In Game Editor for other teams, Because most the numbers the AI selects is so bad :lol: (sorry but its true), I remember in FM20 Neymar resigned for Barcelona and was #6 :lol:. So if you're a number obsessive like me this will help 100%, This is also something I have asked for for multiple years.

Staff Tendencies - I think in the Pre Game Editor in the Staff Tendencies it has the option for a manager to "Operate without Assistant" I think another option should be "Operates with multiple Assistants" because every time a new manager is appointed for a team in the nations top leagues (eg. Premier League, Serie A, La Liga), they ALWAYS hire multiple assistants when in reality this is a rare occurrence. So it should be an option in Pre Game Editor for managers who are known for hiring multiple assistants. So if they don't have the Tendency to hire multiple Assistants they will only hire 1 Assistant and Multiple Coaches. Thanks Guys.