[Suggestion] Expand on job interest section in Manager Options

Hi,

I have a couple of suggestions for the job interest section of the Manager Options. 

Can we have the choice of 'National Team jobs only' added to the list? A lot of times you'll be happy at your current club but would be open to also taking on a national team. 

The other suggestion (which would be awesome imo but tougher to implement) is the option to be able to select any club or national jobs that you'd potentially be interested in and the game notifies you by way of a news item when any of them become available. You could limit the number of selections to a number <10 if you're worried about ppl having an endless list. 

PS - for transparency, I posted this in the Feature Requests forum back in November but didn't get a response. It's come to my mind again a couple of times recently in my current save so I thought I'd bring it up once more. 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/537853-suggestion-expand-on-job-interest-section-in-manager-options/?tab=comments#comment-12772987

Screenshot_20201121-120720_36fa02476c2abfe5b8a999414c9ee0c5.jpg.17684c83dd1d83a4645ead06e8b9cb74.jpg

Edited by passenger58

On 07/05/2021 at 22:32, Marc Vaughan said:

National teams only - ok, have added it to my list of things to 'sneak into the game' when I have 5 minutes ...

That's a minor great feature for me, if combined with national team management revamp 😁