Fenerbahce Istanbul budget adjustment

hi

i started a career with fenerbahce because i like to sign some old stars and mix them with youth players and so the turkish league is in my opinion the best choice ... first i tried to sign özil, then hulk and after the first season diego costa ... everything fails because there is a problem and i dont know if it is a realistic one ...

i am not able to switch money between salary budget and transfer budget and i can't see for how long ... "Due to the restrictions imposed by financial fair play, the Board of Directors will not allow any budget-related inquiries."

i won the league in the first season and i play now in the champions-league, the bank balance is 48 millionen, i reached the club goal refurbish club finances but still cant put some money from my transferbudget to the salary budget

does somebody know this problem and can i fix it somehow?

There is i believe a wage limit increase as part of FFP, So going over that would breach the rules, I don't have the game open right now but this must be the cause 

I 'think' you can only increase by x% a year, The players you signed would suggest large wages 

6 minutes ago, cris182 said:

There is i believe a wage limit increase as part of FFP, So going over that would breach the rules, I don't have the game open right now but this must be the cause 

I 'think' you can only increase by x% a year, The players you signed would suggest large wages 

aaah ... i found a league rule ... "The salary budget is limited to 70% of sales."

f*** ... my current salary budget is apparently the maximum which is allowed compared to the sales zzzz ... thx