Can you help me find a goal in the flowing game?

First of all: This is a pretty attacking formation that goes against a lot of "conventional wisdom", so there is a lot between the extremes of "this should never work" and "Somehow it works". Personally, I'd try to get more balance in the defense as the right side is woefully unprotected. There is a lot that could be done but if it works out defensively and the problem is the offense, you can leave it be.

To get the offense scoring better, I'd personally try to create more options and paths to the goal.

The simplest way could be removing the WBiB-TI. Your offense line is just support roles and even with high mentalities (2*VA, 1*P) this is an incentive to wait and not risk too much, instead passing back and forth, waiting for the more aggressive MEZa or more centrally roaming CWBa to push forwards. If you are an absolute top team (and you need to be judging by the backline), this is time the opposition can use to regroup and park the bus, resulting in more long-shots by frustrated players or endless passing combinations to get an opening.

Another simple fix woulb be just to give the left IFs more incentives to score. The PI to shoot more often or to stay more narrow combined with the "Gets into Opposition Area" PPM really helps out. This way you have a pseudo-attacking role on the left attacking the space left by the F9 and the MEZa/IFs on the right coming in after.

Another option could be a minor change in roles. Make the left winger an IWa. They have the same base-mentality as the IFs but are more oriented on attacking the goal. The wingback behind could then also drop back to a support role. Alternatively, if your team is just that much better than the rest, there is another option to consider in this scenario: Tell the IWa to stay wider, make the MEZs a more defensively solid role and change the CWBa to a IWBa. This ways MEZa/IFs and IWa/IWBa are two different sets of early/late attackers which makes it harder to defend against.

13 hours ago, gokalpcakir1 said:

image.thumb.png.7da7b35f617d3e3f0fa3a066d666326e.png

If you want to create chances from transitions, you need to apply an attack duty for one of the most advanced attackers. They are all on support and this does suit more to a possession based football than transition based counter-attacking. As you are on top of the league you don't need to do many changes. Also your players quality is way better from best Turkish clubs as seen from the picture. Because no ai manager in Turkish league can transfer a player like Dembele, Robertson, Tonali, Nkunku and Demiral.

My ideas about this tactic are these:

-Your team lacks goalscoring spells as seen in this picture. That must be related to less space given by opponent as a result of much higher LOE and less movement from front three.

-You use pass into space but who is running into space for the sake of this TI?

-You use focus play through the middle and you also use 2 mezzalas who is mostly used for wide overloads.

These are the most obvious points that catch my eye.

Edited by zabyl

translateI like both having the ball and seeing my wingbacks more aggressive like a winger, but even if my opponent is a big team, I always see shots hitting the opponent when I enter the penalty area .Actually, I want to create a system close to the dani alves model of barcelon used on both sides, but I think I cannot get the necessary movements from my front 3, so it is more important for me to get your ideas about the front three instead of the general team setup. Thanks for your comments so far. And some of my champions league matches

image.thumb.png.2a9498eacb232c316b2737e3b13743f0.png

image.thumb.png.1813b233995bf51dffc13862948f7dc7.png

image.thumb.png.144160c6c86393c08b5a4249ae25da39.png

image.thumb.png.637412d7290059624552c815a3545a68.png

image.thumb.png.a634ddaab792585fe084e0b528356961.png

image.thumb.png.dae90a2863c1f76be74b26bef1a3e9a1.png

10 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Cephe 3'ün hepsi destek görevinde. Bana, sana. Bana, sana '. Birinin geçen bir hareketi bitirmek için sorumluluk alması gerekiyor.

I tried to set this with PIs actually plays in a narrower area and has get further forward additions

2 hours ago, zabyl said:

Geçişlerden şans yaratmak istiyorsanız, en gelişmiş saldırganlardan biri için bir saldırı görevi uygulamanız gerekir. Hepsi destekte ve bu, geçiş temelli karşı ataktan ziyade topa sahip olma temelli bir futbola daha çok uyuyor. Ligin zirvesinde olduğunuz için çok fazla değişiklik yapmanıza gerek yok. Ayrıca, resimde görüldüğü gibi en iyi Türk kulüplerinden oyuncularınızın kalitesi çok daha iyi. Çünkü Türkiye liginde hiçbir yapay zeka menajeri Dembele, Robertson, Tonali, Nkunku ve Demiral gibi bir oyuncuyu transfer edemez.

Bu taktikle ilgili fikirlerim şunlar:

-Ekibinizin bu resimde görüldüğü gibi gol büyüsü yok. Bu, çok daha yüksek LOE'nin ve ön üçten daha az hareketin bir sonucu olarak rakip tarafından verilen daha az alanla ilişkili olmalıdır.

- Uzaya geçiş kullanıyorsunuz ama bu TI uğruna kim uzaya koşuyor?

-Ortadan odak oyunu kullanıyorsunuz ve ayrıca çoğunlukla geniş aşırı yüklemeler için kullanılan 2 mezzala kullanıyorsunuz.

Bunlar gözüme çarpan en belirgin noktalar.

I set the defense pressure line as standard after playing a little more and it worked a bit more

5 hours ago, Piperita said:

Her şeyden önce: Bu, pek çok "geleneksel bilgeliğe" aykırı olan oldukça saldırgan bir oluşumdur, bu nedenle "bu asla yürümemeli" ve "Bir şekilde işe yaramalı" uçları arasında çok şey var. Şahsen ben savunmada daha fazla denge kurmaya çalışırım çünkü sağ taraf maalesef korunmasız. Yapılabilecek çok şey var, ancak savunma amaçlı giderse ve sorun hücumsa, bırakabilirsiniz.

Hücumun daha iyi puanlanmasını sağlamak için, şahsen hedefe giden daha fazla seçenek ve yol yaratmaya çalışırdım.

En basit yol, WBiB-TI'yi kaldırmak olabilir. Hücum hattınız sadece destek rolleri ve hatta yüksek zihniyetlerde bile (2 * VA, 1 * P) bu, beklemek ve çok fazla riske girmemek için bir teşviktir, bunun yerine ileri geri gitmek, daha agresif MEZa'yı veya daha merkezi olarak dolaşan CWBa'yı beklemek ileri itmek için. Mutlak üst düzey bir takımsanız (ve arka hat tarafından yargılanmanız gerekiyorsa), bu, rakibin otobüsü yeniden gruplamak ve park etmek için kullanabileceği zamandır, bu da hüsrana uğramış oyuncular tarafından daha uzun şutlar veya bir açılış elde etmek için sonsuz pas kombinasyonları ile sonuçlanır. .

Başka bir basit çözüm, sol IF'lere puan vermeleri için daha fazla teşvik vermek olacaktır. T çekimi için o PI daha sık ya da daha fazla kalmak n kombine ok t o "Muhalefet A içine alır rea" PPM reall y yardımcı oluyor. Bu şekilde size F9 ve Meza bıraktığı boşluğu saldıran sol / üzerinde UF'ların üzerinde sahte saldıran bir role sahip başlarına gelen sonra.

Bununla birlikte, onun seçeneği rollerde küçük bir değişiklik olabilir. Sol kanadı bir IWa yapın. Onlar inci sahip UF'lar e aynı baz zihniyeti ama daha hedefe saldıran üzerine yönlendirilmiştir. Arkadaki kanat da daha sonra bir destek rolüne geri dönebilir. Alternatif olarak, ekibiniz diğerlerinden çok daha iyiyse, bu senaryoda göz önünde bulundurmanız gereken başka bir seçenek daha var: IWa'ya daha geniş kalmasını söyleyin, MEZ'leri savunma açısından daha sağlam bir rol yapın ve CWBa'yı IWBa'ya değiştirin. Bu şekilde MEZa / IFs ve IWa / IWBa, savunmayı zorlaştıran iki farklı erken / geç saldırgan grubudur.

I'm using the 2 PIs you suggested and added it on the shot I'll try it

Edited by gokalpcakir1
x

After watching some replays precisely, I saw my team dribbling excessively and behaving against possession, as a result I tried to change midfield roles and eventually came to a system where we create a quadrilateral and triangles. Ball control is our top priority. I am open to development ideas and comments

image.thumb.png.954911d7ead070fadb0709c3b650c1b4.png

only inside forwards have these PIs