Cup bans being spent on league fixtures?

I know there is occasionally some crossover between competitions, but the fact that this says that the ban applies to the Papa John’s Trophy surely means it shouldn’t apply to my League One match? Am I right?

AFBCD0F1-221C-43EF-8EBE-A5D7B4C55EB3.png

17893518-64C7-4835-A32A-7A045A76109D.png

@dan10k I have just looked into the rules regarding this issue for you and like you mention there is actually a crossover with the Papa Johns Trophy and league matches, so I'm afraid the suspension is correct!

What could be improved though is the text description, as it sort of sounds like he's banned for a Papa Johns match AND a league match, where as it's actually just one of the two.

6 hours ago, Daniel Williams said:

@dan10k I have just looked into the rules regarding this issue for you and like you mention there is actually a crossover with the Papa Johns Trophy and league matches, so I'm afraid the suspension is correct!

What could be improved though is the text description, as it sort of sounds like he's banned for a Papa Johns match AND a league match, where as it's actually just one of the two.

Fair enough. Agreed, it could maybe read “Banned for one English match” instead (assuming other cups would be included).

No need for the save then. 🙂

On 20/05/2021 at 21:04, dan10k said:

Fair enough. Agreed, it could maybe read “Banned for one English match” instead (assuming other cups would be included).

No need for the save then. 🙂

@dan10k actually if you could still provide us with your save it would be useful, as it will make the devs job a lot easier when improving the text. Thanks!