Nations and Continents

MWFC_3

There used to be an add nation button wasn't it? I feel like we should bring it back, but about the continents, most people are having a hard time finding out how to change continents, so make that possible? 

I've been finding out how to make nations, but literally it's just.. hard for most of us, so I decided to suggest this as a new pre-game editor feature.

You know how many people have been finding it hard to do all of these? If this is like too hard for switching continents or editing nations, you could comment this, whatever you like.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, creating the nation itself is easy, but then working out how to get all the rules correct for competitions, etc is really complicated. In my case, when I create a new league I can never figure out how to have the matches start at different hours (all the matches start at the same time every single matchday). I never tried to edit/create a continent but I guess it's the same difficulty.

The pre-game editor is a must have for those who like to create new databases, but it's so hard to use.

I agree with you two.

I believe the add nation button should be brought back so people won't have to use resource archivier to try and enable that