[Suggestion] Select "Real transfer activity" for a league when start a save

F J

When we gonna start a save game we can select Playable or nations/leagues just to "see", and we have a option to edit the size of database adding more players for a specific continent/nation/league.

When we select a league to see, the database size don't change, we just gonna see all matches but the teams still acting like a non-selected league.

I don't know how is the difficult to create this situation but I want to load a nation without the option to manage there, without see the results/table/cups but with teams more active in transfers, loans and contracting managers.

Ex: I like to play in Brazil, but after 3,4 seasons the continental competitions became a 'little Brazilian Cup', because the other south american teams have more players be contracted by playable teams then contract for their squads (In my save game River Plate still have a Interim Manager for 2 years when Gallardo leave to Manage the Nation team). The only option to this is loading the others south american leagues, but it make the save game more heavy because I don't have interest to see/manage this leagues, just want the teams more active in transfers

I want a option that allow me to load for exemple the Argentina SuperLeague without the possibility to Manager there, without matches simulations but with a "playable league" behavior in their teams, a "half term" between a playable and just see league, the squads will not necessary be full loaded but of course it's necessary more players options to these teams buy players according the nation/league transfer patterns

Or at least, that teams in continental competitions without a loaded league became more active in transfers will help too.

• 2 weeks later...