What does this really means from the board?

1 minuto atrás, Geordieboy52 disse:

German clubs go through an election process, perhap this is a time approaching this.

I don't think it's that. I'm having a bad time at Leverkusen (I finished 8th last season) and they wanted some explanations from me and I asked them what do I need to do to stay lol.

On 17/05/2021 at 16:38, Luke Hume said:

Like @phnompenhandy said above, you will lose certain aspects of controls eg offering contracts, transfers etc

Never knew this was in the game. Is it possible to make this a (optional) default for managers with no experience as in reality a rookie coach taking over a club with no previous experience will have limited responsibility apart from coaching the team and suggesting transfer areas to focus on. And even for very experienced managers it is more often than not the case that all they do is suggest players and areas to focus on, and the Technical Director does the negotiating?

Right now the game allows users to delegate but as the user can change the delegations it means the user really has all the control (and is the most senior person other than the chairman), they can even decide to fire a Technical Director.

Edited by francis#17