In Game Editor for FM22! Please Read!

LBall94_

Ok so I just wanna say I would of put this in the In Game & Pre Game Editor Section but I never get a reply whenever I post stuff there, So I've played FM since FM12 but only the past 2 Years I've started to use In Game Editor, I like to be in control of all aspects of the game, I mainly use it to select which managers go where (I've got 8 Pages in my Notes of where managers will go), But I also have a lot of Future Requests I would LOVE to add to FM22, I've been asking for several years but never got any luck, So Hopefully FM22 will be the Year.

• The ability to Change Numbers of Players From Other Teams, I've once seen Neymar rejoin Barcelona and Take #6, I think that enough of a reason to have this added next year haha, (Could easily be placed in Edit Club Contract Details when on the players profile who's number you want to change.)
  • The ability to Add Players Preferred Number, (This could be placed in Edit Player's Personal Details when on the players profile.)
  • I've always wanted the ability to Select an Interim Manager for a club, Perfect example why this should be added is Guus Hiddink & Rafa Benitez both hired by Chelsea to see the rest of the season out as Interim Managers, When in the game the club  can only hire an Interim Manager if that person is already at the club. (This could be placed in Move to Other Club when on the managers profile and be an available role to select from just like Manager & Assistant.)
  • Terminate Club & National Contract. So many times now if I want to terminate the contract of a coach for the National Team but he is at a Club it will terminate his Club Contract instead of the National Team Contract. So an easy and Obvious fix would be to replace the 1 option Terminate Contract & replace it with 2 options Terminate Club Contract & Terminate National Team Contract.
  • The ability to Edit Staff Tendencies, So you can edit player traits in the Edit Player Attribute Section but there isn't an option to edit staff tendencies in Edit Staff Details, The ability to add or remove a tendency such as Tends not to Hire a Director of Football or Tends not to hire an Assistant should be available to add or remove in the Edit Staff Details section when on the staff's profile, It's possible to edit this in the Pre Game Editor under Non Player Data > Tendencies so I don't see why its not available to Edit In Game also.
  • The ability to Add Secondary Jobs to Staff, There have been multiple new features added to FM recently such as this feature and the Ability to Edit in the Pre Game Editor but not in the In Game Editor, this is something I believe needs to be added in FM22.
  • The ability to Add Multiple Assistants, Now that you're allowed multiple assistants I thought the in game editor you would also be able to add multiple assistants but nope, You can only hire 1 assistant and if you try and hire another assistant for a team you get this message (Screenshot), This could be a bug that needs fixing for FM22 but I thought I'd bring it up.

375519368_Screenshot2021-05-17at23_42_48.png.ff4e66a49ff7d4418f46251bf0009597.png

I know that's a lot of requests but I've been suggesting these for about 2 or 3 years and no luck so far so I'd really appreciate it if some of these (if not all of these) where to be added in FM22. Thanks Guys.

Edited by LBall94_
Spelling & More Info Added