B Team Tactics

Paddy9596

I have recently started the 2025/26 season with Dortmund. I have just hired a new manager for my B team due to my previous one moving on. This is the second manager I've had for the B team since the start of the save and for the previous 5 seasons my B team has used the same tactics as my first team. 

However, now the tactic has changed from a flat 4-3-3 to a cautious 5-3-2, a formation that doesn't fit any of the players in my B squad that I've spent my time building with an eye on bring players into my first team throughout the seasons. The formation isn't even the first or second favourite of the new manager or even the previous one as I made sure to hire a manager who fits my style.

I've tried taking control of all tasks and delegating all tasks and both leave me greyed out, I've deleted all other tactics so that my 4-3-3 is the only option for the team and even though i have that tactic selected, the tactic is still set up for the 5-3-2, I've even tried sacking the manager to take even more control over the team and this gives me no luck either. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing has worked.