Improvements i would like to see in future releases

First i must say that the last version of the game is best so far and i like to thank the team for making a great game. 

I am really hooked up with the game so much that i even buy a separate phone for just this game so that if kids take my phone i still have option to play :)

that been said i would like to see some tweeks and stuff improved so that the game can be even better and i will state them in no particular order and i would really like to see comments from other people to see if we are all on the "same page" about a game.

1. More control of reserves and B teams - that we have an option to suggest to B teams and reservers of which players should play so that we can favour young potential stars to play more. Maybe by having an option to choose tactics for reserves and select players positions so that the B teams and reservers play them more or as much as possible on that positions and with specific tactics.

2. Abbility to choose from which country we would like affiliate clubs to be selected. That would work like this. When we ask the board for affiliate we have an option to select 3 nations we would like affiliate to be from and when they find it they give us options of 3 teams to choose from.

3. Rewamp of the scouting system. Ability that we can scout the whole page from interested players, search by position etc.

4. I think that raising the level of facilities in the club is easy and not too costly. Maybe making it waaay more expensive and make them decay over time so that it is not super easy to make a club with Barcelona level facilities after like 2 seasons.

5. Transfer system rewamp. More offers for players that we transfer listed and loan listed. Realistic transfer offers from clubs for our not transfer listed players so that we dont get offers of 40 milion for a 100 milion valued player that gets him angry after rejecting or similar. 

6. Better AI for clubs so that they dont waste buy players and have super aged teams full of superstars who dont play single game for many seasons.

7. Rewamp of management of national teams.

8. More realistic transfer budgets. With current settings an average club from stronger nations (england, spain, italy....) Gets waaay a lot money every season and its easy to buy lots of superstars. Making it more real life would be great for a game. 

9. Foreign player rules as in real life. Playing China or Korean, Australia etc. after few seasons it looses its charms because all clubs buy lots of foreign players so much that teams are left with like 2-3 national players and all other foreigners. 

10. Adding more leagues specially Serbian league :) and at least to more leagues from South America and Asia (hope you can get licences).

11. Making game more harder in general.

12. Ability to select 5 playable nations at the start of the game instead of 4 that is now.

There are more things i would like but this things that i stated are really the ones i would super super like to see implemented so that the game can be greatest in the world :)

I know the limits of mobile phones but these tweeks would be great for the game.

Edited by Zoot