Question for the developers ...

Suhy

Football manager live was a great idea at the wrong time , i personally play football manager and buy it every year and i don't find it challenging anymore , I wanna compete with other human managers from all around the world , i wanna to see if my tactics are any good vs a human brain and not AI , when i wanna buy a player or negotiate i wanna don't wanna do that with AI .
Football manager live was my joyful experience in managing a football club , i was a pharmacy student at  that time i had a team called "Taibe Nerazzurri" i was ranked 1st for a time , had so much fun playing and knowing new friends from my country , from England , Scotland , Argentina. Italy .

Football manager live don't have to have team copy rights or players copy rights or tournament copy rights , just fake players with user made teams , i have no problem subscribing and paying a monthly fee to play live from people around the world , and am sure there is a lot of people who feel the same like me , who want a really challenge and test their skills vs the best FM managers around the world .

so are there any plans on bringing it back ? 
if not PLEASE bring it back !

Was it a good idea though?  Really?  It wasn't the wrong time, it was entirely the wrong design, and that's from someone who was present in a huge number of gameworlds and modded in a couple.  The potential was there, but with the way it was structured it was never, ever going to work.  

They brought out something similar but different purely for the Korean market, and vaguely mentioned they might bring it to other markets, but that was years and years ago.  FML is very much dead, it failed, and I'm not sure SI will ever want to risk getting their fingers burnt again.

I agree with you that the design and structure wasn't perfect , specially when there are different leagues based on how often u go online but the FML has a lot of potential and can be very successful , devs must find the right formula , cause am sure sales of FM not the same as before , and i doubt there are new players coming in , an online FML can be welcoming to new players cause they can get help right away in one of the chats , the interface will be simpler the FM 
so I hope the devs resurrect this and we can enjoy this game playing vs all people around the world 
FM is the best football manager game series , too bad there is no global online so players can compete with each others 
maybe there will be live tournament on tv like E-SPORTS and this game will get the recognition and will be a world phenomenon , FM community are here to help if devs decide to go for this , and am sure in modern day they will find the right format and structure to make it work 

this is the best football manager game why i cant play online and compete with other players around the world its absurd