Advanced rules USA problem

baasblack

Hello editors for the last time i'm gonna try to solve this problem. When you make a custom usa database and delete the MLS then you will notice that the number of teams in concacaf champions league is 15 and it needs 16. Very strange bug by just making a new competition in the USA. This problem exist since day one just like alot of other bugs. I cant understand why therebis no fix for it when domestic leagues are almost over in real life. Whats going on with the editor team of Sigagames? 

So I checked the qualifiers from 2020, 16 total. One from the Caribbean, 4 from Central America and 9 from North America. 4 of 9 are from Mexico, 1 from Canada and 4 from the USA.

It will need the
2019 MLS Cup Champions
2019 MLS Supporters Shield
US Open Cup champion
apparently the MLS Easter Conference Regular season champion.
The last one sounds a bit odd, but must be a rule that takes the highest finished Regular season team, but takes the second one if the first one wins the playoffs.

Since the US competition is changed and Concacaf CL is not, the Concacaf CL is still picking the same teams based on the old MLS setup. Depending on your new competition setup which I don't know, it might end missing teams.