More Control of Recruitment Analysts

That There Phil

Taking time to set up a good scouting network is a rewarding part of the game, but currently recruitment analysts are often working completely at odds with the rest of the recruitment team.

I'm currently managing in the Premier League in England, and  focussing on bringing youth into the club to develop (I know, I'm such an innovator, right?). However my recruitment analysts just bring me random reports of players who are of absolutely no interest to me. I genuinely couldn't care less about a 26 year old that has the 6th best stats for tackles made in the Norwegian second division, I'm only looking to sign players under 21! I also have the same issue in another save where I'm trying to sign only British and Irish players - my recruitment analysts are constantly suggesting players from all over the world.

It would be great to be able to give assignments to recruitment analysts like we do scouts.  For example:

Under 20 players based in South America with at least X number of successful dribbles per game.

Or

Skybet Championship defenders  under 23 with Interceptions per 90 above the league average.

The possibilities are endless. Or failing that just the ability to direct them to analyse certain leagues/countries or nationalities/ages of players would at least be a start.