Wishlist for future versions

This year's game was the same as last year. The match engine should definitely be improved because the game passes with an average of 280-300 passes. Tactically, the desired is not reflected. On the contrary, ridiculous tactics work. There is nothing related to the transition game in the game. The tactical screen should be detailed. I didn't like the game this year because I played the same as last year. Hopefully it will be better in the next release. Additionally  mezzela such roles should come. As a league, the Brazilian league should definitely be.

• SI Staff

Can I check are you using the 'enhanced' match engine? - if not I'd suggest you turn it on, the OME (original match engine) is only intended to be used by very old devices and is only being maintained and doesn't include a lot of the tactical options and such that the EME contains.

4 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can I check are you using the 'enhanced' match engine? - if not I'd suggest you turn it on, the OME (original match engine) is only intended to be used by very old devices and is only being maintained and doesn't include a lot of the tactical options and such that the EME contains.

I use EME but I am not satisfied with the game a gram.

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, mnpjam said:

I use EME but I am not satisfied with the game a gram.

Thanks for letting me know - what tactical options do you feel are missing from the game out of interest? (you mentioned 'transition' but nothing else).

Also do bear in mind that I don't want to make the game overly slow/complicated because its designed to be played in small bursts by people on mobile devices.

20 minutes ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Thanks for letting me know - what tactical options do you feel are missing from the game out of interest? (you mentioned 'transition' but nothing else).

Also do bear in mind that I don't want to make the game overly slow/complicated because its designed to be played in small bursts by people on mobile devices.

Firstly Controlling game is bad. Wingbacks it rarely comes forward. (I said look for overlap) The goalkeeper throws a long pass or throws at the stopper, although I don't want him to play a short pass and the ball is lost. 

Playmakers get involved in very little passing traffic. (very few pass numbers) Tiki-taka style tactics are getting harder to create because of this. You have changed the match engine in recent years, but it does not work well. Pass points are out of real matches.