Please add more post and pre match interview and why can't I offer a loan before the season and transfer market start but the other clubs can. Also add a gaming mechanic which allows you to talk to other clubs manager about available players and more. Pls make var less predictable it always goes against me . Let us have more topics to talk about with our players , add yearly transfer fee deposits too spread out cost ,a real life example is pepe and add a player manager option. 

• SI Staff

Loans/Transfers are restricted according to the real-life windows for each club/league and some open and close at other times than your club (thus if you're playing as a Premiership club you'll find some conference clubs can do transfers when you can't etc.).

PS - I haven't implemented 'installments' for payments because it'll require people to do 'math' to determine their budgets and what can be spent etc. ... I do realize that irl they happen, but I'm actively trying to keep things a tad simpler and more fun in FMM than having to have a calculator on hand to work out whether you can afford a player.