In Game Editor new ideas!

LBall94_

Change Job Role - So whenever I move a manager to a different club I try to bring his backroom staff with him that they usually brings everywhere, Example: So if they always bring a Head Performance Analyst but I would like to keep the current Head Performance Analyst involved in the club I can change the job role from Head Performance Analyst > Performance Analyst without sacking them and then re-hiring them in a new role.

Add Multiple Assistants - So I spoke with Luke Hume and I brought up the fact there might be a bug but he suggested that it should be a new feature request so I'm gonna listen to him, Every time I try to add another assistant to a team that already has an assistant I get this message (Screenshot), Then a couple days go past and the club try to hire another assistant anyway, so I'd like the ability to add multiple assistant from the in game editor.

1749227574_Screenshot2021-05-23at13_17_55.thumb.png.c2a38f2ed7b1f692c79e04c0c899db2c.png.8eceba20e1841beb868cd7d851aa9dae.png