Injury problem

3 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Can you explain your training settings and how often players are playing matches etc.

Do you ever rest or rotate your squads at all?

The screenshots not all mine. I use it at normal pace. The tempo of the match is sometimes week to week, sometimes every 3-4 days. However, I am not the only one experiencing this problem.

• SI Staff
28 minutes ago, mnpjam said:

The screenshots not all mine. I use it at normal pace. The tempo of the match is sometimes week to week, sometimes every 3-4 days. However, I am not the only one experiencing this problem.

Injuries are part and parcel of football - there is always the opportunity for them to occur, sometimes a club WILL have an injury crisis in the game as in real-life and this isn't a bug.

You are however obviously aggravated by the injuries you've been seeing so I was requesting further information to try and ascertain the likely cause, if you want to provide save games then I can look into things - but in all honesty I would expect from prior investigation the cause to be one or more of the following:

• Over-training players
  • Over-playing players
  • Injury Prone players (some players are simply injury prone as in real-life, esp. those with recurring injuries).
  • Bad Luck
  • Poor Physios

Finally injuries WILL be more prevalent if you are using very young players or very old players a lot in your team.

If you want to avoid injuries full-stop then hire good Preventative Physios and they will 'block' some training injuries from happening by forcing players to rest from training (affects their condition but prevents injuries), if you want to cut the length of injuries occurred then hire 'Rehabilitation Physios and they'll do this.