Change Portuguese nationality youth intake in Luxembourg?

c_arayaa

Hello all.

I create a database in the Luxembourg, always, every february in the youth intake dates, always have only luxembourgers and portuguese/luxembourg players. 

I don't have any problem with the portuguese community but,  theres a way to eliminate or stop the portuguese dual nationality in the Luxembourg?. I understand that for migration issues there is a large community of Portuguese people in Luxembourg, but always, always only Portuguese people come out, when, in fact, there other communities in the country (french, belgians, etc) but the game only takes portuguese people. 

There is a way to stop the portuguese influence youth intake in Luxembourg? is not a big deal, but a bit annoying. 

EDIT: i added a lot of names and surnames of Luxembourg origin, also take some french, belgian and german names and surnames, so, adding more names is not the solution.

Also modify the language, added local regions, cities, etc. and nothing worked

Edited by c_arayaa

No, this is not possible. This part of the newgens generation is not available to edit. Somewhere in the data it has been set that around X% of Luxembourg newgens are Portuguese in first or second nation.

• 6 months later...
On 30/05/2021 at 03:47, c_arayaa said:

Hello all.

I create a database in the Luxembourg, always, every february in the youth intake dates, always have only luxembourgers and portuguese/luxembourg players. 

I don't have any problem with the portuguese community but,  theres a way to eliminate or stop the portuguese dual nationality in the Luxembourg?. I understand that for migration issues there is a large community of Portuguese people in Luxembourg, but always, always only Portuguese people come out, when, in fact, there other communities in the country (french, belgians, etc) but the game only takes portuguese people. 

There is a way to stop the portuguese influence youth intake in Luxembourg? is not a big deal, but a bit annoying. 

EDIT: i added a lot of names and surnames of Luxembourg origin, also take some french, belgian and german names and surnames, so, adding more names is not the solution.

Also modify the language, added local regions, cities, etc. and nothing worked

Was this a specific team that got portugese regens or all the luxembourg teams ?

This is probably at a general level. It seems from the amount of newgens that at national level there is a percentage of newgens set that will be Portuguese.

There are about 100,000 people in Luxembourg woth Portuguese on a total of 600,000, so setting a percentage of newgens to be Portuguese makes sense.