Coefficient point issues

Hi,

I’ve been playing a ‘my club’ save in Denmark for a while but I’m having no luck at all in building the reputation of the league and getting coefficient points.

last season I won the champions league & my country’s coefficient points recorded as 3.875, which I think is impossible unless it’s not counting my clubs results at all (what I suspect is happening)

is this a bug or is it not possible to increase league rep in fm mobile?

Hi, do you mean the overall coefficient points for Denmark, or just for that season? I tried to replicate your scenario and after winning the champions league, Denmark was at '65.550'. 

If you think there still might be an issue, please send us you save and we can take a look.

Thanks for the reply - yep I mean overall coefficients for Denmark - I’ve actually won 3 European champions cup and a euro cup I’m the last 4 seasons and the coefficient is still only 77 (this year is the first year it’s registered a double figure coefficient of 10.300, last year was 3.875 even with a champs cup win)

I can’t seem to upload my save to your servers in game because I get an error ‘the saved game could not be uploaded. Please check your network to ensure you’re connected to the internet’ - I’ve tried on my phone and iPad on WiFi & mobile network but no luck. I don’t have easy access to a desktop machine so is there an easy fix I’m missing to get you my save file?

Hi @Daniel Williams- thanks for the reply. I was trying to follow that, but as I mentioned in my post above, your in game reporting tool isn’t letting me upload a save & I don’t have easy access to a pc for the iTunes upload option...

do you know how I can get a save to upload through your in game report function without it giving me an error?

sorry you're having trouble uploading the save for us, normally the process is quite easy and generally there aren't any problems so I can't really suggest what might be wrong. However, the error messages you initially describe suggest it could be some kind of connection issue at your end?

Do you have a default email address setup? Or maybe you can try on a different connection? All else I can suggest is that you get access to a desktop, as you said you haven't tried that way yet?