Incredible error in editing Serbian league structure

dejan.riki

Hello. If you try to modify serbian rules, you will face one of the most incredible errors in editing. 

Open Advanded rules. Save them. And then press test. All is fine with Superliga. But when it's time for the second division....

image.thumb.png.3e6da5a8f92d4178510dfd22ca4a16df.png

It looks like that even without any change rules are no valid for 2nd division...Absurd. 

I had this when i edited the World Club Cup... From my experience, Its something to do with when the competition takes place and the teams are on holiday or something to that nature! It can be fixed, but in your case, I'm not sure how. If you've moved the dates, you could try moving them back to normal, but if you haven't, then I'm not sure! Sorry

The most common fix is to check the dates for the league and cups that are played around the time.

In some cases apparently cups are not set in such a way that league game if the league date is already taken. This is a common occurence when new competition (say an European competition or the like) are set up, but for some reason also pop up during national competition testing while the conflicting competition is national as well. You would expect the setup to be OK for that. Btw, it is not just the exact data, but look for 2 days either way, because competition will not always allow games to be played inside 2-3* days of each other *this purely depends on the nation you are editing.

I've managed guys....

image.thumb.png.4f01b979aa7ba816de60187a04cf119a.png

Two options (both works): either you can thick "Remove squad registratio if no valid squad selection rules" either you can use auto squad registration start date.  BOTH WORKS! Verified...