Scouting knowledge and youth intake

i ve been doing youth academy challenge with Jena FC in germany i m already in 2035 and i managed to get top 4 in bundesliga i have 20 in TF YF JC and 19 YR i heard better scouting knowledge gives u better chance to get good youth intake and i am working on it i managed to get %79 scouting knowledge worldwide by getting staff with different nations even if they are bad but i dont even get foreign regens i only got 1 in 3 years i know it is a small sample size but i dont get better quality youth intake also. i feel like scouting knowledge has no impact on youth intake and does not worth going for it

my question is does scouting knowledge has any impact on youth intake if it is does it increase the quality or only change nationality and no impact on quality ?

3 hours ago, allofyourtears said:

i ve been doing youth academy challenge with Jena FC in germany i m already in 2035 and i managed to get top 4 in bundesliga i have 20 in TF YF JC and 19 YR i heard better scouting knowledge gives u better chance to get good youth intake and i am working on it i managed to get %79 scouting knowledge worldwide by getting staff with different nations even if they are bad but i dont even get foreign regens i only got 1 in 3 years i know it is a small sample size but i dont get better quality youth intake also. i feel like scouting knowledge has no impact on youth intake and does not worth going for it

my question is does scouting knowledge has any impact on youth intake if it is does it increase the quality or only change nationality and no impact on quality ?

I'm doing an academy challenge too. Not spending on transfers means I'm flush with cash - I've maxed out the facilities and have great staff. The great 'secret' that I've overlooked until recently is making Affiliate relations. You can get affiliates in various countries which include increasing the chance of youths of their nationality turning up in your youth intake. I'll need a few seasons to gauge how successful that system is and to build up a stable of Affiliiate clubs, but it seems to be a 'hidden gem' I don't see often mentioned.

4 hours ago, allofyourtears said:

Not sure whether scouting knowledge goes beyond just expanding your club's knowledge of players (never heard of it impacting the intake before), but you could try getting the youth recruitment affiliate, which is there for that exact purpose. From my experience, they tend to give you foreign talent fairly regularly:

KScye7s.jpg

q1X3Nx6.jpg

If you already have a few affiliates that don't include youth setup benefits, you can also try renegotiating their terms:

D1gjSvn.jpg

Sometimes the board agree, other times they don't.