Clubs that give you time

Hello, 

I was wondering if there were any clubs in FM that are known to give you more time, to achieve your goals. 
I remember in some of the older versions, some clubs were known for giving you more time to achieve their expectations than others, think Bournemouth was one of them.  
Because I'm kinda new to this and I've already tried out a few teams both middle and top teams, but haven't really had any success and got sacked quickly, due to my lack of tactical knowledge, as I used to due plug n play tactics, but now wanna try to create my own :/
So it would be nice if anyone knew if there are clubs that would give you time to build a team up and so I hopefully could get some tactical knowledge, by playing multiple seasons at one club.  

Crystal Palace have low expectations. As long as you avoid relegation in season 1, they really don't ask much from you. In fact, after finishing comfortably in 14th in season 1, they only asked me to avoid relegation again in season 2, so there's plenty of room to get things wrong there.

If you are new to the game and getting used to it, I recommend FM Touch as it is more 'transfers and tactics'.  Iirc, there is also an unlockable for 'no sacking' that prevents you being sacked and therefore giving you unlimited time.

• 1 month later...