First time playing since Fm2015- need help with Matchday UI

I've just started a game on FM2021 for first time since Fm2015, decided I'd give it a go with the option of Touch making things more simplified now.

I'm coping ok so far on most things apart from the matchday UI. It feels incredibly frustrating as there seems hardly any features anymore. Where is: the time bar to rewind to see highlights; tables and other current scores elsewhere ongoing, a simple display of both teams full matchday squads (starting 11, subs and their ratings). Those were always in simple different tabs before and now I can't find them anywhere. Even making subs seems more difficult now.

And I checked a quick youtube video and it seems that the full game is no different with matchday UI either? Why have they changed it so much, and how can I find those features now?

Thanks.

Edited by swfc-dan

• swfc-dan changed the title to First time playing since Fm2015- need help with Matchday UI

That's just how FM21 is, the matchday UI was changed significantly this year.

Pretty easy to solve with a custom skin though:

Alternatively, you can also install just the Match Screen Mod, if you enjoy the original skin and don't want to change it:

That will give you fully customizable in-between highlights panels.

3 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

I've just started a game on FM2021 for first time since Fm2015, decided I'd give it a go with the option of Touch making things more simplified now.

I'm coping ok so far on most things apart from the matchday UI. It feels incredibly frustrating as there seems hardly any features anymore. Where is: the time bar to rewind to see highlights; tables and other current scores elsewhere ongoing, a simple display of both teams full matchday squads (starting 11, subs and their ratings). Those were always in simple different tabs before and now I can't find them anywhere. Even making subs seems more difficult now.

And I checked a quick youtube video and it seems that the full game is no different with matchday UI either? Why have they changed it so much, and how can I find those features now?

Thanks.

Everything you listed there is in the tablet. If you click the tablet icon on the bottom right of the screen you can find it there. The timeline has been removed from the game though apart from when you rewatch matches.

This is for the full game though as ai haven't played Touch.

Edited by francis#17

On 13/06/2021 at 12:21, Zemahh said:

That's just how FM21 is, the matchday UI was changed significantly this year.

Pretty easy to solve with a custom skin though:

Alternatively, you can also install just the Match Screen Mod, if you enjoy the original skin and don't want to change it:

That will give you fully customizable in-between highlights panels.

Thanks. Never tried using mods before though on FM. Can't they cause issues with crashing?