(Solved) Game is promoting too many and incorrect teams from inactive division into subdivision

RealSmokePL

For my Polish database I've decided to use the dynamic relegation by @krlenjushka but for no reason the game constantly promoted 5 teams into 1 random group and then 3 into a different, when it's supposed to be 4 into each of the 4 groups (18 teams in 4 groups, 3 relegated, 4 possibly relegated). Now I don't think this is because of the dynamic relegation, as I believe it happened before. Now this bug kind of makes it pointless for me to even use dynamic relegation when the game decided to act dumb and move teams thru groups anyway for no freaking reason, I hope anyone could help?

Edited by RealSmokePL

welp 2nd season and it completely decided to shi* the bed and promted 7! yes S E V E N teams into group 1 and only 2 into group 4! yep group 1 relegated only 3 teams and group 4 5 teams, how does this make sense?

Group 3 also only got 3 teams, so from the 16 teams that are meant to be spread over the 4 groups, group 1 got 43.75% of the teams, whilst group 4 got only 12.5%.

So 1 team that got relegated (KKS Kalisz, Based in kalisz) would have to travel 130 KM for some of their games, this is absolutely ridiculous! they've been put into group 3 instead of 2 for no reason, despite relegations and promotions between DIV 2 and 3 check out it's the inactive DIV 4 that messes everything up, also in DIV 4 I've set in it's promotion settings to promote 4 into group 1, 2 ect but doesn't make a difference.

Also just a quick math check for say, group 4, 18-1-5=12 , 12+4= 16 , 16+2 = 18, so all that checks out if the game decided to promote 4 teams instead of 2.

Let's check all of the groups actually!

Group1: 18-1-3=14 , 14+0=14, 14+4=18

Group2: 18-1-5=12 , 12+2=14, 14+4=18

Group3: 18-1-3=14 , 14+0=14, 14+4=18

so yep, literally everything checks out should the game decide to promote the right amount of teams, which is 4 instead of freaking 7 or 2

Edited by RealSmokePL

1 minute ago, RealSmokePL said:

welp 2nd season and it completely decided to shi* the bed and promted 7! yes S E V E N teams into group 1 and only 2 into group 4! yep group 1 relegated only 3 teams and group 4 5 teams, how does this make sense?

Group 3 also only got 3 teams, so from the 16 teams that are meant to be spread over the 4 groups, group 1 got 43.75% of the teams, whilst group 4 got only 12.5%.

So 1 team that got relegated (KKS Kalisz, Based in kalisz) would have to travel 130 KM for some of their games, this is absolutely ridiculous! they've been put into group 3 instead of 2 for no reason, despite relegations and promotions between DIV 2 and 3 check out it's the inactive DIV 4 that messes everything up, also in DIV 4 I've set in it's promotion settings to promote 4 into group 1, 2 ect but doesn't make a difference.

Also just a quick math check for say, group 4, 18-1-5=12 , 12+4= 16 , 16+2 = 18, so all that checks out if the game decided to promote 4 teams instead of 2.

Let's check all of the groups actually!

Group1: 18-1-3=14 , 14+0=14, 14+4=18

Group2: 18-1-5=12 , 12+2=14, 14+4=18

Group3: 18-1-3=14 , 14+0=14, 14+4=18

so yep, literally everything checks out should the game decide to promote the right amount of teams, which is 4 instead of fuc**** 7 or 2

Also each team has correct regional division set, dates/relegations everything checks out, editor gives no error but for some reason the game can't promote the right teams into the right groups.

Also the correct teams aren't even getting promoted lmao, group 2 got a team that should be in 3, group 3 got a team that should be in 4, whilst group 4 got ''all'' the correct teams from the region, whilst group 1 got only teams based in the mazowiecke region for some reason? (sure, right group but kinda strange that no teams from the Łódzkie, warminsko-mazurske or podlaske got promoted)

Ran another test, everything checks out besides one team in group 2, which should be in group 4 but group 4 already has correct 4 teams promoted, whilst group 1 only got 3 >:(  (◣_◢)

for the file, there are 2 settings for III Liga, the one called "Default" is the one after the first season which is a "covid" season that just has a weird number of teams and relegated a weird amount, but I also have real fixtures and was able to set it exactly like irl (group 1 rele 7 group 2 rele 10 group 3 rele 4 group 4 rele 6 DIV 2 rele 3 that go into group 2) so idk what it is.

X_Poland.fmf

• RealSmokePL changed the title to (Solved) Game is promoting too many and incorrect teams from inactive division into subdivision