WBA and Miguel Danny

james1946

im a villa fan but fancied a challenge with WBA, finished tenth and after having a relativley small budget i managed to sign

Danny - zenit - 9.5 M

hes rated very highly and considering zenit bought him for 24 M last season i feel as though i got a good deal and a player of his quality is much appreciated! :thup:

so has anyone else bought him? any advice on how he turns out or a good formation to fit him into!

havent heard much about him on here. seems a real jem so any info would be great!

cheers :)

im a villa fan but fancied a challenge with WBA, finished tenth and after having a relativley small budget i managed to sign

Danny - zenit - 9.5 M

hes rated very highly and considering zenit bought him for 24 M last season i feel as though i got a good deal and a player of his quality is much appreciated! :thup:

so has anyone else bought him? any advice on how he turns out or a good formation to fit him into!

havent heard much about him on here. seems a real jem so any info would be great!

cheers :)

I will take a look at him,maybe you should check out the WBA thread,might be able to help share info with other Albion managers.

Archived