iOS Estimated Game Speed (1-5 Stars ⭐️)

Is this “prediction / estimated” speed bigger?! On my three year old iPad Pro 11” I have always had 2 stars with two leagues loaded (England & Scotland) and so I was surprised when loading the game up on my new iPad Pro 12.9” with the new M1 chip to still have only 2 stars with the same two leagues loaded…. ?! There is a massive difference between the 12x and M1 chips so between that and the extra Ram I wouldn’t expect the same game performance? 

Is there a device that does run the game with 5 start performance?! 

On 22/06/2021 at 16:58, AndrewDriverNo1 said:

Is this “prediction / estimated” speed bigger?! On my three year old iPad Pro 11” I have always had 2 stars with two leagues loaded (England & Scotland) and so I was surprised when loading the game up on my new iPad Pro 12.9” with the new M1 chip to still have only 2 stars with the same two leagues loaded…. ?! There is a massive difference between the 12x and M1 chips so between that and the extra Ram I wouldn’t expect the same game performance? 

Is there a device that does run the game with 5 start performance?! 

I doubt you’d see a huge improvement, on this years FM, as the game probably isn’t optimised for the new iPad Pro’s, next years I’d imagine we will see improvements on performance, I just for the 11inch iPad Pro M1 chip and must admit coming from an iPad Air 3 I can’t see much difference. Apart from graphics