[FM21] Developing a new ukrainian force (hope so)

Kattegat10

INHULETS PETROVE

FC_Inhulets_Petrove_logo.png.be03e8162ae9ba7870d1b19b2a4efc69.png

A short history

Football Club Inhulets Petrove is a professional Ukrainian football club from the town of Petrove, Kirovohrad Oblast that competes in the Ukrainian Premier League following the promotion from 2019–20 Ukrainian First League.

The club was founded in the spring of 2013 under the name FC Ahrofirma Pyatykhatska Volodymyrivka because the team sponsorship was one of the largest agricultural enterprises of Kirovohrad region. The president of the club was also the enterprise's president – Oleksandr Povorozniuk who previously was a president of FC Desna Chernihiv. In their first season Ahrofirma Piatykhatska was runner up in the Kirovohrad Oblast Cup. In 2013–2014, the club competed in both Kirovohrad Oblast and Dnipropetrovsk Oblast regional football competitions.

Club President Oleksandr Povorozniuk initiated a children's football teams in every village of the Petrove Raion.

The club in 2014 competed in the Ukrainian Football Amateur League and were beaten finalists in the championship game.

In February 2015, the club was renamed to Inhulets. The club again competed in the 2015 Amateur Championship but during the season the club entered the professional ranks and joined the PFL entering into the Ukrainian Second League. Inhulets Petrove continued its participation among amateurs with its second team, FC Inhulets-2 Petrove.

In their first season, the club were promoted to the Ukrainian First League.

In 2015 Inhulets competed at the 2015 UEFA Regions' Cup as "AF Pyatykhatska" representing Ukraine.

In 2019, the club reached one of its greatest achievements, arriving at the final of its national cup. The game ended with a 4-0 defeat by Shakhtar Donetsk.

At the end of the 2019-20 season, Inhulets was promoted to the Ukrainian Premier League for the first time in their history.

Why them?

Because i love eastern football, maybe because i am from Romania. Besides that, i am quite new to this game, i have no managerial skills, and i am trying to complete this challenge: Europe supremacy with a weak side from East Europe. Another reason, because i want to improve my knowledge of this game, and this thing can be done with YOUR HELP. I will let anyone who is interested in this career to give me some advices: tactics, transfer targets, training schedule, or anything else.

So it begins...

I've started the save with sixteen league from eight countries, from East/Balkan Europe. The reason why i've added just these leagues is because i want this save to be more interesting than the usual saves, and for the cheap regens/newgens.

start.thumb.png.84b1202d0f1abef880f577f3fe6d5a0d.png

So, this tough challenge starts. A young boy, trying to save Inhulets and even get them to the "First Tier Teams".

signing.png.9dd8780463fdaa2203b9057d99ae60e6.png

The squad

As might be obvious, we don't have a terrifying team. Quite the opposite, he have a pretty weak side, with a few veterans, and non-future-talents youngstars.

jucatori1.png.2d84ab5f92afca8e2d9c24be269c9ab3.png

jucatori2.png.c52b3f5e94505416f8fefae295f512de.png

Probably the best of our squad is the 21's years old Denys Yanakov, on loan from Zorya. He has a "meh" abilities, but that's where we are, that's our level. Of course, i have to present our captain, our leader, Denys Balan, an ukrainian right-back. As you can see, he has 15 leadership, and 18 determination. I like those stats, but if i have to make a per-total view of the player, he is a "meh" too.

28995621_DenysBalan(captain).thumb.png.5037b95477afc7f426ce8be9b81e1536.png2059583753_DenysYanakov(squad).thumb.png.4ec3803b496b93ec1fa43087aa3a8971.png

I will use this tactic, an 4-3-3 WIDE VERTICAL TIKI-TAKA, because i think that it's the best tactic for our current squad.

tactica.png.bfe8b1810f940feed0c1ae39a9da29ce.png

Club information

Facilities

facilities.png.4246cae06d993c92f581534dfc7081ba.png

At this level, and because i am new to this game and this club is pretty poor, i consider this facilities "ok". Of course, in the next few years i will demand upgrades from the board, for all the facilities.

Finances

finante.thumb.png.74d09406a57d9c7b884a05a9469ab70e.png

As i said earlier, our club is weak and poor. But because i am new, and i don't have all the knowledge to save the financial situation of a club, i changed a little bit the financies.

• Overall Balance: from 4.000 euros to 250.000 euros
  • Transfer Budget: from 0 cents to 85.000 euros
  • Payroll Budget: from 15.000 to 23.500 euros
  • Scouting Budget: 45.000 euros

I made all this changes because i like to have a secured financial situation, at least the first season. No, i will not use In-Game Editor in my advantage because that's not the reason i've started this career.

Board Expectations

I am fine with this expectations. I think these are doable.

590786471_viziunileclubului.png.ef41eac4d43a596e3eb24d50625d94c5.png

Transfers

Because we don't have the budget to make "wow transfers", i succesfully transfered two free players.

First signing was a pretty ok belarusian defender, Denis Kovalevskiy. He demanded just a 1.8k p/w so i've signed him without hesitation, because he might be a good back-up center-back for our squad.

The second free transfer was an 25 years old, ukrainian, Igor Koshman. He had even less demands for the salary. The club agreed that will pay him with 575 p/w. For me, this was a good transfer, because, for a free transfer, he has quite good First touch (15) and Decisions (14). He will be a first-team player.

1368093014_transfer2(IgorKoshman).thumb.png.b9d3eb568350d7a8ef243823498fe901.png1047197493_primultransfer(DenisKovalevskiy).thumb.png.17978c4c1ab933c953264618cce8529b.png

Which are your opinions so far? Did i make good signings? Do i use a good tactic? Let me know!

P.S. sorry if y have a lot of english mistakes, i am not so good at writing in english.

Edited by Kattegat10

42 minutes ago, Kattegat10 said:

Because i love eastern football, maybe because i am from Romania

hai salut :) sa fie cu noroc

Because we don't have the budget to make "wow transfers", i succesfully transfered two free players.

maybe take the youth route? (a bit biased there, obviously) :D Ukraine have some amazing talent if you have enough patience to make investments in your youth recruitment facilities and develop academy players 

Which are your opinions so far? Did i make good signings? Do i use a good tactic? Let me know!

I usually run from the 'automatic' setting in a player's duty but intrigued how you will do with your system - vertical tiki taka is a very demanding style of play, requiring good decision-making, first touch, technique, passing and off the ball stats but then again, time has proven again and again there's no black and white when it comes to tactics, at least in my experience

Edited by LPQR

Welcome to the Forum! Eastern Europe is the place to be! Many careers in this forum are in the region.

For Example: I am an American, who is playing Slovakian Side.

Tactics can be anything you dream up.....just realize that not all will work and or not as you expect.

Play the way you want....in the end this is for enjoyment and entertainment.

Writing here is a way to share your joy and passion for the game.

And you won't hear "Git Gud Noob" from anyone here I believe.

6 hours ago, karanhsingh said:

Good luck, there is many of us managing in Eastern Europe now. Shakhtar will pose a huge challenge. 

Check out Ivan Bakhar great cheap signing from Minsk. 

Thank you for your words and for your advice!

6 hours ago, LPQR said:

hai salut :) sa fie cu noroc

Salutare, multumesc asemenea!

5 hours ago, Hootieleece said:

Welcome to the Forum! Eastern Europe is the place to be! Many careers in this forum are in the region.

For Example: I am an American, who is playing Slovakian Side.

Tactics can be anything you dream up.....just realize that not all will work and or not as you expect.

Play the way you want....in the end this is for enjoyment and entertainment.

Writing here is a way to share your joy and passion for the game.

And you won't hear "Git Gud Noob" from anyone here I believe.

Thank you, i will do that way!

23 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Good luck from a fellow Romanian! Wish I had the time to play again...

Salutare!