Future manager transfers

Nedders91

20 hours ago, Nedders91 said:

Is there a way of doing future manager transfers? As I used the editor for Jose to go to Roma but it didn't do anything?

Any help would be great.

post a screenshot of the change you made and try the tip outlined below with Roma's previous manager too

11 hours ago, smeagoltonez said:

I'm sure I've had success with it before when I arranged for Big Sam to take over from Bilic at West Brom. I'd imagine I also arranged for Bilic to leave West Brom on or before that date to make room for the move.

yes I do that too I expire the contract a day befor the 'new manager' is due to takeover and set eg Bilic to leave at the end of the contract just to be sure- the thing to look out for is the optional 1 year extension by club make sure that is unchecked

mixed success setting up national manager changes however

made a staff change file but havent tested in game yet

4 hours ago, Roy Race 9 said:

post a screenshot of the change you made and try the tip outlined below with Roma's previous manager too

yes I do that too I expire the contract a day befor the 'new manager' is due to takeover and set eg Bilic to leave at the end of the contract just to be sure- the thing to look out for is the optional 1 year extension by club make sure that is unchecked

mixed success setting up national manager changes however

made a staff change file but havent tested in game yet

If I remember rightly there's also a box that states something like 'will leave when contract expires'.

15 hours ago, Nedders91 said:

In your post in the attached where are the locations for you to clear presences etc

you mean preferences:) its there when you load the game or in game too

preferences

b002fec47c15bdff43e0711895c42f30.png

Edited by Roy Race 9