[Suggestion] Changes to the 'Tactics' - 'Set Pieces' page

rristola

Like when searching these set-ups from Steam's Workshop, player's aren't that interested in those. (Zero set-ups in throw-ins!) My guess is, that that part, 'Set Pieces', is too difficult to be used. This, OF COURSE, needs to be discussed, but here are a few of my ideas.

Using 'Tick boxes' and some 'painting tools'. (Like there are these 'Attack' or 'Defend' boxes already.)

First, do us, players, have to do our set ups twice? For right side and for left side, when there could be a 'Tick box' 'can be used as mirror from from the other side'. (Sorry my english! Is that correct?)

Also, with 'Tick boxes' you could order when that set-up can be used, like - more risk taking set-ups when more attacking formation or attacking mentality. And vice versa. Or, just check that 'Use in all formations and mentalities.' box.

That set-up drawing map is something, that I just don't understand it's logic! You all know, when moving one player's position you can choose some (and only a few) possible positions, but with another player map gives another positions! What?

So, when changing any player's position all possible positions should be seen. I, manager, should be allowed to use some weird tactics.

Arrows (or something) should be able to be drawn to the map to get movement for the players and the ball.  Drawing an arrow or painting area to mark target for the ball. Or give numbers 1..2.(.3) to possible target players.

Like, when having a corner kick, to get target players to run to the six yard line, where there's painted target area for the ball. Wouldn't be so stationary.