"Number of winners (1) doesn't match up with Process Boost events (2)"

joaquin87

Uh, I'm having the same error but because I tried using a league with 2 groups of 16 teams instead of 2 child leagues.
I don't know if this causes any serious problems in-game, and don't know how to solve it yet, either :/

Here someone mentions them as not THAT much important:

There is also sometimes errors that occur that arent SO important that they break a database but are potential issues (usually based around reputation "process boost" either going up or down based on performance in any particular comp

I've tested my leagues in-game, and the only problem is that the game don't register these teams as Champions in the History tabs (form the league and from the teams), so they aren't officially champions, but in my case it's not something concerning.

hace 16 horas, Champol dijo:

Here someone mentions them as not THAT much important:

I've tested my leagues in-game, and the only problem is that the game don't register these teams as Champions in the History tabs (form the league and from the teams), so they aren't officially champions, but in my case it's not something concerning.

Yes, my first division has two champions (but in differents stages) and the history work fine. My second division is exactly like you told, two groups, have two champions per year but the history don't update no more.
However, that doesn't matter for me. Be "champion" in lower leagues it's no a big fact.

In Argentina there is two champions registred in some competitions but is something "hard-coded" (or pre-set)

image.png.f5a86d1b146a513368a5d34c10c1899e.png

image.png.ea6801bdb75222d067dd351f2807dbe5.png

I guess it is not possible to configure that with the editor

So, thanks for your reply and I hadn't found that topic

• 3 months later...

You can untick the box that says "Top teams as champions", in the league settings (if I'm not mistaken).
If you have a division that has several groups/child competitions and that box is ticked, all the top teams in those groups/child competitions will be considered as "champions", while the Process Boost only accepts one team as "champion".