Tackling advice - can it be turned off globally

Hi, using FM20.

I would like to never tackle hard.

Currently I use my assistant's advice but that always includes some hard tackling, which I then have to manually turn off every time.

And not just before the match - he often sets hard tackling on selected players during the match which I then have to turn off.

image.png.5f957538221513dca4e8a2d3a9ed967a.png

I don't want the increased risk of injuries, and I don't want my team to be dirty.

(although I presume if playing a ball-winning midfielder they would still keep their personal tackle harder instructions)

Is it possible to do this, while still using the assistant's advice for marking, closing down, weaker foot, etc. ?

• 1 month later...

My impression is that if you set your general tactics to "Stay on Feet" (image below), it will override your Ass Manager dirty suggestions. In addition, you can set your players individually to "Stay on Feet". That's two instructions against your Ass Manager's. Have you tried that?

image.png.2d464e89147294e7a6dd87723850394d.png

On 31/07/2021 at 22:35, phd_angel said:

My impression is that if you set your general tactics to "Stay on Feet" (image below), it will override your Ass Manager dirty suggestions. In addition, you can set your players individually to "Stay on Feet". That's two instructions against your Ass Manager's. Have you tried that?

image.png.2d464e89147294e7a6dd87723850394d.png

Nah player instructions override team instructions. The OP will have to manually take off hard tackles from the play instructions