More realistic regens

FKOSLO

Hi SI!

First of all; thank you for making the greatest game ever known to man! I have played every version since the first CM release. Today, as a grown up sales director in a fintech company, I still play the game every day :) 

One of the things that makes me really love FM, is the fact that everything is so realistic. But there is one thing that kind of ruins it for me a bit.

First of all, please understand that my suggestion has nothing to do with race, my motivation for this suggestion is solely based on me wanting the game to be even more realistic.

As I am Norwegian, I often play with Norwegian teams. What makes the game less realistic for me is that regens way to often end up with names for example like Mohammed, whilst their picture is of a blond blue-eyed person. There are also to many regens with ethnic looks that have Norwegian names like "Frode Kristensen". Of course this also happens in real life because som people are adopted, but in FM it happens unrealistically often.

I understand that in other countrys like the UK, skin color and name does not correlate in the same way, but in Scandinavia its a bit different.

Even my immigrant friends find it kind of weird that the regens in Norway creates a pool of players with names and ethnicity not matching at all.

Please don't misunderstand this, I'm only asking for a more realistic mirroring of the real world :) 

And thanks again for making a fantastic game!

/Kevin

Skjermbilde 2021-06-27 kl. 10.28.23.png

• 3 weeks later...