What's the point of a technical director?

He's useless. Every recommendation he gives me is utterly bollocks. He will ask me to juggle my analysts from role to role, giving them new contracts every other year to switch sides. He will ask me to sign ****** physios or terrible coaches. It's not like he has terrible stats, I've used to editor to transfer the best one to me (all 20's) and he's still coming up with nonsense.

SI needs to either sort this staff role out or bin it completely. He's definitely working for my rivals, trying to sabotage my operation.

5 hours ago, LetsNotScoreGoals said:

He's useless. Every recommendation he gives me is utterly bollocks. He will ask me to juggle my analysts from role to role, giving them new contracts every other year to switch sides. He will ask me to sign ****** physios or terrible coaches. It's not like he has terrible stats, I've used to editor to transfer the best one to me (all 20's) and he's still coming up with nonsense.

SI needs to either sort this staff role out or bin it completely. He's definitely working for my rivals, trying to sabotage my operation.

Sack him, and take over the roles yourself. Its the only thing that will fix it in this edition I think