<HELP> Important player begin to decline at his prime, without any bad Injuries?

He's not declining and that's perfectly natural to see.

It's quite normal for players to have little peaks and troughs during their career.  They may lose a fraction of an attribute point here or there, but gain a little elsewhere as well, or regain back the same attribute later.  A monthly attribute may look like 12, 12, 13, 13, 12, 13, 13, 14, 13, 13, 12 for example - which is not an issue.

He only "declines" if his attributes start to heavily reduce on a consistent basis, which your player is not doing.  It's the red arrows which point directly down which may show areas of concern, not those orange arrows which point diagonally down.

Regardless of attributes, the only really important part is how he performs on the pitch.

I tend to mesure players by their performance rather than their attribute points. its easy with strikers since they score goals and its easier to compare who gets more hat-trick's or who scores more often and stuff. A bit different with other positions but. Some players don't last that long, some get worse earlier.

I had my main striker injured about 1 or 2 months after the tranfer window. Asked my chairman or "DoF" to suggest a striker on free tranfer. The new guy came in and played 21 out of 30 league matches. Became a Club Icon listed under club-general in less than a season. The leagues player of the year with 25 goals and a 7.94 rating. But he never had a good season since then. I guess that was his prime year at the age of 23.

JKlSCDc.png

cDChuJw.png

EDIT:

In fact he played so well we won the JD South Trophy not only once but Twice in one season! Ive never won that hard before.

DyMbLgH.png

Edited by Speedyol